Options

Logged Out Buying Tickets Sign Here

Comments

• Options
    yes me too. Everytime the buy came up it would'nt except my order because I was no longer logged in. Three times!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then when I tried for Chic. 1 it told me I had the cookie problem!! Did'nt get ticket to either one. Mil. I clicked until 3:41 and Chic. 1 until 4:22 cannot believe this has happened!!!!!
  • Options
    SCRIBLING C-MENTSCRIBLING C-MENT Springfield, IL Posts: 248
    I hit the "BUY" button then was told that I had to be a member, however once I logged right back in they were in my cart, no complaint here, thanks 10club!
  • Options
    I will join the train as I was shut out multiple times for all 5 shows I tried to buy. I hate that word because it fucked me more than I care to say. Just pissed I was shut out, GO CUBS.
  • Options
    ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    JaneNY wrote:
    Yes it happened to me, but the weird thing was, it was after I'd gotten a buy and clicked on it, and then when I logged back in, the tickets were in my cart and I was able to check out.

That happened to me for NYC1 at 4:21pm EST, but I had already been booted previously, around 4:10pm, when I hit "Buy" to log-in again and they were gone.

NYC2, tix were in my cart @ 5:43pm, I hit "Check Out", got booted, weird message about cookies and when I logged back in, the tix were gone and at 5:44pm "Out of Stock".
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Options
    jfconnorjrjfconnorjr Posts: 518
    happened to me Chicago 1
    I went 0-4... not a good week.
  • Options
    ciaochowciaochow Posts: 97
    JaneNY wrote:
    Yes it happened to me, but the weird thing was, it was after I'd gotten a buy and clicked on it, and then when I logged back in, the tickets were in my cart and I was able to check out.

Same thing happened to me. I had no trouble getting tickets to all four Canadian shows despite being logged out. Perhaps I have Roboform to thank?
    20. ottawa - may '16
    19. ottawa - may '11
    18. montreal - sept '11
    17. toronto - aug '09
    16. toronto - aug '08 (ev solo)
    15. toronto - aug '08 (ev solo)
    14. montreal - aug '08 (ev solo)
    13. montreal - aug '08 (ev solo)
    12. toronto - may '06
    11. ottawa - sept '05
    10. mansfield, ma - july '03
    9. NYC - oct '00 (nader rally)
    8. mansfield, ma - sept '00
    7. DC - sept '98 (voters for choice)
    6. NYC - sept '98
    5. east rutherford, NJ - sept '98
    4. montreal - aug '98
    3. augusta, me - sept '96
    2. toronto - sept '96
    1. gimli - aug '93
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,344
    Happened to me twice today.
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    ScottZeagleScottZeagle Posts: 169
    I hit the "BUY" button then was told that I had to be a member, however once I logged right back in they were in my cart, no complaint here, thanks 10club!

Same thing happened to me for Chicago 2...but I had spent the previous 30 minutes clicking the tickets link.

For Chicago 1, I got tix on the second click and had no issue at all.

Odd.
  • Options
    dcdubdcdub Posts: 33
    I also got logged out when I clicked buy for DC II today. Gonna have to try again on friday.
  • Options
    PJMEMamaPJMEMama Posts: 99
    happened to me twice...and shut out of both boston and chicago
  • Options
    BZ-BZ- Posts: 31
    happened to me for NYC 2. I was in the middle of checking out. next thing I know, i was bumped out. The site said I had timed out. I was logged in for no more that 20 minutes. Signed back in to an empty cart. Thank god my buddy scored them for us.
    East coast 08 please. (YESSSSS!!!!)
  • Options
    edvedderrocksedvedderrocks Posts: 1,001
    me too - about 6 times!
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
  • Options
    BryantBryant Posts: 139
    I was one of the people, so I called the ten club hot line and got a hold of someone and this is what they told me. They said that the reason is because when I saw the buy icon so did a lot of other people and it was all by luck, the reason we were logged out was because, that is the only way the 10club can stop us from being charged for tickets that are not there. I really dont get it but the girl I talked to was very nice and she also said there were very small number of fan club tickets and for a small place I guess we all can to the math, lets just hope that we get lucky on friday. Peace
  • Options
    SCRIBLING C-MENTSCRIBLING C-MENT Springfield, IL Posts: 248
    Same thing happened to me for Chicago 2...but I had spent the previous 30 minutes clicking the tickets link.

For Chicago 1, I got tix on the second click and had no issue at all.

Odd.

It appears there really isn't a solid pattern, its luck of the drawl but I feel for you all.
  • Options
    bustoutbustout Posts: 122
    I got kicked right out of there ... twice

oh well
    How Many Friends Have I Really Got?
  • Options
    Spot In The SkySpot In The Sky Posts: 1,175
    Happened to me too. Sad face.
    "The world is dangerous, feel safe here tonight..." EV 9/17/06

38+6 shows at the age of 27 and counting...but still no Undone

My podcast: Hotel Manager Talk- Dedicated to Hotel Employees, tell your friends. http://www.HotelManagerTalk.com
  • Options
    JasonTeckJasonTeck St. Louis, MO Posts: 179
    When I clicked the link for night 2, it told me "this item was not available for purchase". When the issue was finally resolved after the first minute...of course Temp Out of Stock. You can only guess the outcome. : (

1 billion rows away will be better than nothing...Ticketmaster here I come!
    1992 - Lollapalooza - St. Louis
    1994 - St. Louis
    1998 - St. Louis
    2000 - St. Louis
    2003 - St. Louis
    2007 - Lollapalooza - Chicago
    2008 - Eddie Vedder Solo - Chicago
    2010 - St. Louis
    2011 - Eddie Vedder Solo - St. Louis
    2014 - St. Louis
    2016 - New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival
    2018 - Wrigley Field - Chicago
    2022 - St. Louis & Oklahoma City
    2023 - Chicago N1 & N2
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    Toronto 2 - got the buy button, clicked, message said, can't buy tickets because you're logged out

O....................K............
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    debzilladebzilla Posts: 38
    happened to me both times, yeah, i guess its just the way it goes
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    yep, happened to me. i started a thread about it. everytime i hit buy, it would log me out. sucks.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    julienovajulienova Posts: 118
    It happened to me at both DC shows from IE, Firefox, and finally Safari. I spent 30 minutes from the time the tickets showed up each time clicking and clicking on the link. I had probably 6 Buys in all, some made me log back in, some just gave the dreaded yellow "Temporarily Out of Stock" error. I never had the tickets in my Cart, and believe me, I checked. My friend experienced the same with just one browser open the whole time, and she has lots of experience buying 10C tickets.

And this will also happen when a server is overloaded and unable to keep up with sessions. As a web architect and developer, this was plain and flat out server(s) failing to handle request capacity. I think that the Ten Club isn't used to dealing with such a narrow range of tickets to distribute to so many requests at a given point in time. TicketMaster is better equipped, but they will just give you the sold out indicator much more quickly.
  • Options
    hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,930
    Happened to me for Newark
  • Options
    HopperHopper Posts: 203
    definitely happened to me DC 1.........
    "To be the man, you gotta beat the man! WOOOOOOOOO!!"
  • Options
    rtwilli4rtwilli4 Posts: 261
    I tried for so many shows today that I don't remember which ones it was... but this happened to me several times, among other things. Hopefully I'll get ticketmaster tickets or win the lottery so I can buy them for $700 each on stubhub.
  • Options
    GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    happen to me twice today. i think its more a computer issue than 10c
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • Options
    kalusskaluss Posts: 38
    it happened to me too....i was wondering if it was programmed to do so i.e. saw shows on this tour, saw ed solo before, whatever....but it was shitty.

finally get the buy button and it logs you out. while folks are getting tickets after that....mmmmmmm.
  • Options
    jaredgjaredg Posts: 14
    It happened to me 5 times. It fucking sucks when you finally get the "buy it" button then get kicked off repeatedly.

Jared from Baltimore.
  • Options
    Happened to me as well....missed out on Toronto Night 1...wasn't very impressed!

same thing, luckly a friend got a pair and I can use his extra
  • Options
    NYLIPJNYLIPJ Posts: 36
    happened to me too. could go into every other option and was logged in , and then when i went into tickets i was logged out. had to turn all my cookies off. then problem was fixed. missed both nyc shows that sucks .
  • Options
    jaredg wrote:
    It happened to me 5 times. It fucking sucks when you finally get the "buy it" button then get kicked off repeatedly.

Jared from Baltimore.

yes, it happened to me 4 times for ny1 - it was a miracle that i got ny2 in the first 20 seconds no problem. actually, not a miracle - thank you to those of you who recommended using firefox. definately faster.
    The wisdom that the old can't give away

How I choose to feel is how I am