Options

Help! Unexpected error!

pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,056
edited February 2008 in The Porch
I just grabbed a pair for LA 2, but I can't seal the deal. They're still in my cart and you'll have to pry them from my cold dead hands! Just e-mailed the 10C while I try to checkout.

Unexpected indeed...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,504
    pjl44 wrote:
    I just grabbed a pair for LA 2, but I can't seal the deal. They're still in my cart and you'll have to pry them from my cold dead hands! Just e-mailed the 10C while I try to checkout.

Unexpected indeed...

10C has CONFIRMED that all tickets are now SOLD OUT but an unexpected error is letting some still add tickets, so it's a lost cause, sadly,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    pjl44 wrote:

Unexpected indeed...

It's a glitch :(
    I just went through the same thing about 3 hours ago and ended up with no tickets and 3 authorizations pending on my credit card, called and they apologized and said there is no more tickets at all that the funds will fall off that what's in the cart is not actual tickets...

Why dont they take the link down? :confused:
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,056
    Well that blows.