Options

Easy Street Records-West Seattle to Host Screening of Pearl Jam:Vote For Change? DVD

SeaTut73SeaTut73 Posts: 458
edited October 2008 in The Porch
http://easystreetonline.com/blog/462/special-screening-of-pearl-jam-vote-for-change-2004-tour-film

Easy Street Records in West Seattle (4559 California Ave SW) is proud to announce that they will be hosting a special screening of the new documentary "Pearl Jam: Vote For Change? 2004 Tour Film." The screening begins at 7:30pm, Monday November 3rd. There will be cheep beer for sale and giveaways to those who attend the screening.

Earlier in the evening, the Queen Anne location (20 Mercer St) will be hosting a special performance by Tom Morello (The Nightwatchman/Rage Against the Machine) at 5:30 pm.

Tom will be performing later that night at the Showbox, along with Pearl Jam’s Mike McCready and his band Shadow ’86, and also Stone Gossard with the Hank Khoir, and Boots Riley of the Coup.

There will also be a screening of the documentary before the Showbox performance, but unfortunately the show is sold out!! Easy Street Records may be your only chance to see either of these events!!

BOTH events are FREE & ALL AGES.

Hope to see you there & don't forget to vote on Tuesday!!
--a--

i'm like an opening band for the sun...
www.archive73.blogspot.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pearljam7pearljam7 Posts: 447
    You guys think ed will show at to the showbox show...
    5/4/2006, 5/12/2006, 5/13/2006, 6/1/2006, 6/3/2006, 6/24/2008, 6/25/2008, 6/27/2008, 6/30/2008, 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 8/7/08
  • Options
    I think Ed will show up, but I also thought he would play at FTM the last 2 years and at the Liam Finn shows in Seattle, he did show up for one of the Liam Finn but just had a few beers and watched shows.

See you guys at Queen Ann, my Son really like Tom. So I want to take him. Hope Mike show's for that!!!
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    Was eddie at the last show with Liam at the High dive, Man i hope he shows to the Showbox show..
  • Options
    SeaTut73SeaTut73 Posts: 458
    bump.
    --a--

i'm like an opening band for the sun...
    www.archive73.blogspot.com
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,374
    Man.. you guys rock. I wish you were out here. :)
  • Options
    aqua amesaqua ames Seattle Posts: 94
    Was eddie at the last show with Liam at the High dive, Man i hope he shows to the Showbox show..

Not that I saw.
    2000: Seattle I & II
    2003: Fargo, St Paul, Santa Barbara
    2005: The Gorge & Thunder Bay
    2006: Chicago I & II, St Paul I & II, Portland, The Gorge I & II,
    Honolulu
    2009: Seattle I & II, Portland
    2011: Vancouver B.C.
    2013: Wrigley Field Chicago & Seattle
    2014: St. Paul
  • Options
    Ed Was at High Dive to see Liam, he just drank some beers with a few guys and watched.

Tom show tonight was great at Easystreet, Tom signed my son's Guitar Hero game, my son was star struck!!
    He was great "What's up Little Rocker?!!"

Really fun time!!
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Options
    mensanemensane Posts: 912
    SeaTut73 wrote:
    http://easystreetonline.com/blog/462/special-screening-of-pearl-jam-vote-for-change-2004-tour-film

Easy Street Records in West Seattle (4559 California Ave SW) is proud to announce that they will be hosting a special screening of the new documentary "Pearl Jam: Vote For Change? 2004 Tour Film." The screening begins at 7:30pm, Monday November 3rd. There will be cheep beer for sale and giveaways to those who attend the screening.

Earlier in the evening, the Queen Anne location (20 Mercer St) will be hosting a special performance by Tom Morello (The Nightwatchman/Rage Against the Machine) at 5:30 pm.

Tom will be performing later that night at the Showbox, along with Pearl Jam’s Mike McCready and his band Shadow ’86, and also Stone Gossard with the Hank Khoir, and Boots Riley of the Coup.

There will also be a screening of the documentary before the Showbox performance, but unfortunately the show is sold out!! Easy Street Records may be your only chance to see either of these events!!

BOTH events are FREE & ALL AGES.

Hope to see you there & don't forget to vote on Tuesday!!

we were given free Body of War cd's for coming to the viewing at easy street.
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,374
    mensane wrote:
    we were given free Body of War cd's for coming to the viewing at easy street.

Very cool. Easy Street ALWAYS does it up right.