Options

Thanks Kat!!!

even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
Thank you for opening the train back up. Can you put a booze carriage on it too? :)
You've changed your place in this world!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,774
    I'm thinking booze might not be the way to go...it sometimes causes people to be *less* peaceful. :) I like your sig.

Love,
    Kat
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Kat wrote:
    I'm thinking booze might not be the way to go...it sometimes causes people to be *less* peaceful. :)

Love,
    Kat
    Good point....Point to Kat............how about a dining car with a coffee bar??
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    spatspat Posts: 644
    LOL at my work we have a refrigerated truck we use to keep extra food/supplies, which we affectionatly refer to as the "reefer truck". i'm thinkin something along those lines we can have here for people to chill? :D
    My favorite Pearl Jam song: "Corporate Greed Boat Asshole Behind a Counter in the Oval Office"
  • Options
    polarispolaris Posts: 3,527
    dammit ... there goes my record setting work productivity! ... as for the closure - all i got to say is BAN EM!! .. BAN EM all!! ...
  • Options
    MrBrianMrBrian Posts: 2,672
    spat wrote:
    LOL at my work we have a refrigerated truck we use to keep extra food/supplies, which we affectionatly refer to as the "reefer truck". i'm thinkin something along those lines we can have here for people to chill? :D

Now dude, that sounds peaceful
  • Options
    darkcrowdarkcrow Posts: 1,102
    the moving train is movin again. hopfully a lot more peacfully and friendlier than it was before :)
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    darkcrow wrote:
    the moving train is movin again. hopfully a lot more peacfully and friendlier than it was before :)

I will echo your thoughts... I missed this damn place
  • Options
    polaris wrote:
    dammit ... there goes my record setting work productivity!
    lmao....yeah, I deserve a raise/promotion after the last few days. - Oh, and can't forget the nature of this thread - Kat, you're the best. Thanks for everything.
  • Options
    Uncle LeoUncle Leo Posts: 1,059
    tybird wrote:
    Good point....Point to Kat............how about a dining car with a coffee bar??

Two words for the Train in the AM: Omelette Bar.
    I cannot come up with a new sig till I get this egg off my face.
  • Options
    (((KATSTAR)))

i love this gal

and i like that sig too!

:D
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,118
    The train is back....though I must admit I very rarely get to visit this place anymore.

Kat kissing up to even flow? sig almost made me puke...

good to see you even flow?

I'm not sure a 'no second chance' policy fits with the social awareness the band enjoys 'sharing' with everyone. ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,931
    even flow? your name always makes me question you and I always want to start the next word with a capital letter.

Anyway, thanks Kat.
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,560
    If Kat is the conductor of this train, then what is Sea's job?
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:
    Thank you for opening the train back up. Can you put a booze carriage on it too? :)

Come here and let me wipe off that last little bit of brown stuff on your nose. ;):D

Glad the train is back! Thank you Kat for still having the patience to put up with us cranky bickers. :p
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Ahnimus wrote:
    If Kat is the conductor of this train, then what is Sea's job?

She operates the trap door, on rowdies. :D
  • Options
    We need to learn how to discuss religion without shooting at eachother... that's what muslims do, and look how their part of the world turned up.

... ;)

Seriously, nix the violent relgion talk :p
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Kat's one of the great multi-taskers. I think she does a lot more for the band and the fans, than we'll ever realise. She does all that, and referees world peace, too. Did you notice, she locked the board just before that UN deal was done? Conspiracy theorists, see the link? Kat's services were needed! ;)

You know, I don't know if I could sign up for what she does. So I'm raising a glass of, er, something non-alcoholic (he lied), to Kat! Cheers! :-)

Love
    Fins
  • Options
    Purple HawkPurple Hawk Posts: 1,300
    Thanks for opening it back up. I know I come off as an ass, but this place is really the best place for me to get opposing view points and I really do appreciate them, even if I great them with sarcasm :)
    And you ask me what I want this year
    And I try to make this kind and clear
    Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
    Cuz I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
    And desire and love and empty things
    Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
  • Options
    yeah, thanks alot dear Kat.

and not only for bringing it back again but also for calling out for peace :)

missed the train big times, but hey hey
    its moving again...and hopefully for the better.
    there is no way to peace, peace is the way!
    ...the world is come undone, I like to change it everyday but change don't come at once, it's a wave, building before it breaks.
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,901
    The vibe on here is very nice right now. I hope it stays that way ...
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Rise. Life is in motion. I'm stuck in line.
    Oh rise. You can't be neutral on a moving train.
    One day... the symptoms fade. Think I'll throw these pills away.
    And if hope could grow from dirt like me. It can be done.

Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • Options
    So..

We were all bickering.. yelling at eachother..

and then we got a timeout.

and now things are better..

God we were acting like little kids!
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"