Options

Wolfowitz is a pretty sick man no?

Restless SoulRestless Soul Posts: 805
edited September 2006 in A Moving Train
I guess to some of you this is old news but I've just come across this on youtube and it just seems sick that the government/rightwing think tanks led by Wolfie would come up with the idea that you need another "Pearl Harbour" for them to push forward their plans for US international dominance and the "elimination of Iraq". Quite convenient that it happened the year before 9/11. It certainly sheds new light on the whole 9/11 conspiracy plan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ8KpSczlNc&mode=related&search=
"We have to change the concept of patriotism to one of “matriotism” — love of humanity that transcends war. A matriarch would never send her own children off to wars that kill other people’s children." Cindy Sheehan
---
London, Brixton, 14 July 1993
London, Wembley, 1996
London, Wembley, 18 June 2007
London, O2, 18 August 2009
London, Hammersmith Apollo (Ed solo), 31 July 2012
Milton Keynes Bowl, 11 July 2014
London, Hammersmith Apollo (Ed solo), 06 June 2017
London, O2, 18 June 2018
London, O2, 17 July 2018
Amsterdam, Afas Live (Ed solo), 09 June 2019
Amsterdam, Afas Live (Ed solo), 10 June 2019

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I guess to some of you this is old news but I've just come across this on youtube and it just seems sick that the government/rightwing think tanks led by Wolfie would come up with the idea that you need another "Pearl Harbour" for them to push forward their plans for US international dominance and the "elimination of Iraq". Quite convenient that it happened the year before 9/11. It certainly sheds new light on the whole 9/11 conspiracy plan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ8KpSczlNc&mode=related&search=

so many unkind feelings in me right now. :(

ds
    And no one sings me lullabyes
    And no one makes me close my eyes
    So I throw the windows wide
    And call to you across the sky....
  • Options
    It certainly sheds new light on the whole 9/11 conspiracy plan.

Meaning?
  • Options
    LBC1076LBC1076 Posts: 224
    Meaning?

Meaning that Wolfowitz brought that up a year before the eleventh day of the month of September in the year 2001 in an interview, and three years after the neoconservative think-tank Project for a New American Century was created. How could those old bastards have had such foresight?
  • Options
    Wolfowitz is one of my least favorite people, I think he's a coward that has no respect for U S forces other than they can kill this and destroy that to his liking.

if it was left up to him, we would be invading N. Korea right now, and Iran next year, with no regards to what that may do to our armed forces or our countries standing in the world, not that it is that great at the moment, let alone our national security in the long run.

anyway, we will not be allowed to attack Iran without them doing something very extreme, as long as they work through proxies like Hezbollah, they are most likely safe. Russia and China get most of their foreign oil supply from Iran, and they are in no position to have an oil shortage.
    "Music, for me, was fucking heroin." eV (nothing Ed has said is more true for me personally than this quote)

Stop by:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=14678777351&ref=mf
  • Options
    Wolfowitz is one of my least favorite people, I think he's a coward that has no respect for U S forces other than they can kill this and destroy that to his liking.

if it was left up to him, we would be invading N. Korea right now, and Iran next year, with no regards to what that may do to our armed forces or our countries standing in the world, not that it is that great at the moment, let alone our national security in the long run.

anyway, we will not be allowed to attack Iran without them doing something very extreme, as long as they work through proxies like Hezbollah, they are most likely safe. Russia and China get most of their foreign oil supply from Iran, and they are in no position to have an oil shortage.

Wolfowitz seems like someone who is flying under the radar. Its funny how all this information is out there yet they still get away with it. He needs to be stunk out like a skunk in a hole and brought to trial for warcrimes along with Bush and Blair, if things ever get to that stage. (ie: once people wake up)
    "We have to change the concept of patriotism to one of “matriotism” — love of humanity that transcends war. A matriarch would never send her own children off to wars that kill other people’s children." Cindy Sheehan
    ---
    London, Wembley, 1996
    London, O2, 18 June 2018
    London, O2, 17 July 2018

• Options
    Meaning?

did you not watch the video? LBC got it right. How convenient that 9/11 happened to happen like that.
    ---
    London, Wembley, 1996
    London, O2, 18 June 2018
    London, O2, 17 July 2018