Options

camping!

IrisheyesIrisheyes Posts: 17
edited October 2006 in The Art Wall
Not sure if i am doing this right ! But here are some pics from the Camping trip!

rainbow1.jpg

campin.jpg

forest.jpg

clouds.jpg

beach.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    polarispolaris Posts: 3,527
    ahh ... the clouds of ernesto!! ... nice pics and sounds like a blast!!
  • Options
    yes.. was a blast.. wish u were there!

I like the Rainbow......ring around the rainbow... B.E was almost out the window getting that shot for me :)
  • Options
    hey! those look great! :)

is that our site behind those trees?

hey... wait... that means..... you took your camera into the woods? ;):p

i wish i could've seen that rainbow around the sun.... looks pretty sweet... but it was hard enough trying to keep my eyes on the road! ;):D
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • Options
    Thanks!!! yeppers! those trees were the ones right in front of our site. :) sooo pretty... ya... i am sure if you tried to drive and look at the rainbow at the same time.. we may have been offroading ! :)
  • Options
    Irisheyes wrote:
    Thanks!!! yeppers! those trees were the ones right in front of our site. :) sooo pretty... ya... i am sure if you tried to drive and look at the rainbow at the same time.. we may have been offroading ! :)

*BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRUM* The "WAKE UP!" strips on the side of the road were as offroad as I wanted to get, thank you! :p;) Hee Hee! LOL! :D
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • Options
    hey! those look great! :)

is that our site behind those trees?

hey... wait... that means..... you took your camera into the woods? ;):p

i wish i could've seen that rainbow around the sun.... looks pretty sweet... but it was hard enough trying to keep my eyes on the road! ;):D
    Why the hell wasn't I invited! Why are you alienating me? Am I just not good enough for you? I wouldn't went up into the woods and howled PJ songs down at you like a rabbid coyote. You would like that. So why didn't you ask me along? So rude. You never want to play with me!
    -Jeremy
  • Options
    where are these at? the one of the sun is amazing. feels like i am right under it.
    denver 7/2/06 & 7/3/06, chicago 8/5/07
  • Options
    Why the hell wasn't I invited! Why are you alienating me? Am I just not good enough for you? I wouldn't went up into the woods and howled PJ songs down at you like a rabbid coyote. You would like that. So why didn't you ask me along? So rude. You never want to play with me!

IT was girls weekend......... too late now though.. but i was fun
  • Options
    civ_eng_girlciv_eng_girl Posts: 2,001
    Irisheyes wrote:
    IT was girls weekend......... too late now though.. but i was fun

hey stranger!! long time, no talk!! :D
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • Options
    hey :) hope all is well With ya... :)
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    lovely pic :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!