Options

My Do The Evolution guitar...

seanironmaidenseanironmaiden Posts: 28
edited June 2006 in The Art Wall
303655791a697108787b327887388l.jpgdid this a coupla years ago, gonna redo it in a few weeks with an airbrush this time. hope ya like
Fear Is Your Only God...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    sorry, here it is.. 303655791a697108787b327887388l.jpg
    Fear Is Your Only God...
  • Options
    totaledheadtotaledhead Posts: 197
    omg thats amazing! did you do that yourself or get it done elsewhere?

also are you irish your name seems really familiar, do you post on boards.ieor something?

P@M
  • Options
    yea, did it myself. Definately re-doing it soon though. but I'll probably leave this one the way it is and get a new guitar to do it on.

Yes, I am from Ireland, by the way and I'm on boards. lol
    Fear Is Your Only God...
  • Options
    bad ass name, and bad ass work on the guitar! that looks awesome! truly amazing work! :) thanks for sharing it with us.
  • Options
    Dude that is one kick ass job. I wish I was that good at art.. I did a painting of Vedder once, it sucked, but I got a B in art class for it. *shrugs* easy teacher, she gave credit for "artistic expression" which is an easy way of saying "you'll do better next time" lol
    Check out my band @ myspace.com

http://www.myspace.com/geniusofus
  • Options
    i keep coming back to look at this tonight...wow! really can't say enough how good it is sean! :)
  • Options
    Deadlee74Deadlee74 Posts: 146
    very cool, nicely done.
    I'm wondering, about wondering...
    My PJ Art Gallery
    http://www.angelfire.com/il3/leespjartpage/index.htm
  • Options
    Obsidian22Obsidian22 Posts: 298
    Nice art, I love the Sandman in there. Cool. Why redo it? Start another. It looks bright and brilliant from here. Cheers from Canada.
    Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's Soul remains Unawakened.
    Anatole France
  • Options
    stuzzostuzzo Posts: 3
    That's the coolest fucking thing I've even seen.
  • Options
    azwyldcatsazwyldcats Posts: 698
    wanna cover my car in DTE artwork?
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
  • Options
    tattootattoo Posts: 7
    =)
    blown away by that. it is gorgeous.
    That morning, the worlds dripped from his fingers like dew from a leaf... [‡]
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    wow veryyyyyyyyyyyy NICE :D:D:D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    awesome!!! :D:D
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    Awesome work man! if you ever want to sell that, pm me. (I'm serious).
    Nihilism is best done by professionals
  • Options
    rightonduderightondude Posts: 745

Whacked! nice job on the neck.... I'd even wear a hawaii tshirt with that for max FX :)
  • Options
    fractusfractus Posts: 67
    Holy Shite that is nice! **drooling**
    An alien at home behind the sun
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    oh my, that's fecking amazing!!! *woah* :D:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745
    So how much to do that to my guitar? ;) Awesome work. I hope you do something closely related to that for living. If not, what a waste of talent!!! :)
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    Thats brilliant, thanks for posting!
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • Options
    BinGnarlyBinGnarly Posts: 508
    I'm jealous of that I wish I had a guitar that bad ass.
    Shows:
    San Diego 2003
    Grand Rapids 2004
    Grand Rapids 2006
    Detroit 2006
    Columbus 2010

"With my own two hands I can change the world."
  • Options
    I hope you do something closely related to that for living. If not, what a waste of talent!!! :)

Yea, well I'm an artist.. still in college but I have gotten some big jobs doing guitars for people. The Darkness got me to pain tone of their guitars for an MTV awards performance in 2003. Dave Grohl also has one I did years ago. There's a photo of it somewhere on the Foo Fighters site. I'll try and find a link
    Fear Is Your Only God...
  • Options
    Hey dude, i met you at the dublin show, that is a sweet guitar!!! Whats the design gonna be when you re do it?
  • Options
    Hey man, what´s up? I´m just gonna do basicaly the same thing but changed about and with the Skeleton bomber added. I´ll probably have a red-blue-purple-black fade as opposed to the yellow one. I think I´ll just buy a new guitar to do it on though. I´m over in Barcelona now.. can´t wait for PJ tomorrow!!
    Fear Is Your Only God...
  • Options

This is so fucking awesome it pisses me off! It is so beautiful it makes me angry. It is such a good display or relevant talent that I am infuriated.
    -Jeremy
  • Options
    I was just thinking: What if everything was turned on its side. The girl could be placed across the bottom, under the bridge. Just a thought, not saying it would be better or anything becasue it rocks. I was just thinking this way it would be upright to the audience (or whatever) when youare playing. Did you see how I put "You Are" together? I am very clever too.
    -Jeremy