Options

Random Photography

MellowMindMellowMind Posts: 61
edited December 2006 in The Art Wall
im really into photography but dont have the moneys to buy a really good camera so im using a pretty basic digital camera, pfft 2.0 mega pixels....and this is what i've come up with...

http://stefano.rar.gi

i haven't put ALL my photos up but i've put the ones i thought were best and in some cases most from a session because i couldn't choose the best
Given To Fly

Lisboa, Pavilhão Atlântico, 4/9/06
Lisboa, Algés, Oeiras Alive!, 8/6/07
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    nice work!
    i just scanned thru a few images.....but you have a really good sesne of composition, and a strong graphic quality to many.....others a bit other-worldly. also, remember..it is not the instrument of your art that matters - crappy camera or not - it is the VISION you capture and create...and that you do, and well! keep it up! :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
    Most of those are quite good. Keep at it.

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
    except by express written permission of ©gue_barium, the author.
  • Options
    KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    I saw a couple of them that are really good. You have the eye for it, but watch out for flares (zonnestralen) as they make the colours become greyish. I would say that some could use a bit more contrast...you can do that with photoshop maybe.
    Goodluck!!! and keep going!!!
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
  • Options
    JamalJamal Posts: 2,115
    I agree, Kushikushun

Some lack a bit of power due to the low contrast ratio.
    And as far as lens flares go, they can be cool for effect... but most accidental ones aren't

They use them a lot in videogames for added realism and I've seen pics with killer flares that just didn't do the trick for me without them.

There is definitely some potential in them.
    keep it up

P.S. : sorry if I seem harsh, it's all just meant as a guide rule and everything is purely subjective. :)
    Surf little waves big... Charge big waves hard

- Antwerp '06, Nijmegen '07, Werchter '07