Options

Winamp skins

ScubascottScubascott Posts: 815
edited February 2006 in The Art Wall
Thought I'd start a thread for anyone who's has created skins for winamp, or anything else for that matter, especially if they have a Pearl Jam related theme.

I've done two, both are pretty crappy compared to what's out there, but you can see them here. The first one is the only one out there with a 'The Who' theme as far as I know.

http://www.winamp.com/skins/details.php?id=147007

http://www.winamp.com/skins/details.php?id=144967
It doesn't matter if you're male, female, or confused; black, white, brown, red, green, yellow; gay, lesbian; redneck cop, stoned; ugly; military style, doggy style; fat, rich or poor; vegetarian or cannibal; bum, hippie, virgin; famous or drunk-you're either an asshole or you're not!

-C Addison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    i like the zwan one, but its a bit mad and colourful and its too hard to work otu the buttons.

they look cool, infact iam downloading your skin right now

nice work

Ed
  • Options
    I BrisK I wrote:
    i like the zwan one, but its a bit mad and colourful and its too hard to work otu the buttons.

they look cool, infact iam downloading your skin right now

nice work

Ed

Zwan? You mean the Billy Corgan band? I don't understand. . .
    It doesn't matter if you're male, female, or confused; black, white, brown, red, green, yellow; gay, lesbian; redneck cop, stoned; ugly; military style, doggy style; fat, rich or poor; vegetarian or cannibal; bum, hippie, virgin; famous or drunk-you're either an asshole or you're not!

-C Addison
  • Options
    Ok, I get it now. I just found it. Too crazy for me.

Thanks for the positive comments. I want to spend some time and try to come up with a good Pearl Jam one. I just need to find the time to dedicate to doing it properly. The two that I posted here were each done in about a weekend, so there's not as much thought or detail in them as there could be. There's some skins out there that are just amazing works of art. It blows my mind what some people manage to do with such a limited medium.

-C Addison
  • Options
    ChaenChaen Posts: 36
    They should make iTune skins that would be stellar.
    San Diego 2003
    Grand Rapids 2004

Those who dance are called insane by those who don't hear the music

Tattooed your name on my arm i always said my girls a good luck charm.