Options

PJ Collage from Ottawa

j.franssenj.franssen Posts: 5
edited January 2006 in The Art Wall
here's the low res version of a collage i've been working on to remind me of a really kickin experience at the concert in Ottawa on the 16th of September. Truly an amazing experience, the best 30th b-day anyone could ask for. This one's going on my wall above the wine rack. Also, sorry about the flag squishing, this is a work in progress. As well, please don't sue me for using logos and pictures, this is just a collage of property owned by sony, pearl jam or whoever, and so the whole thing belongs to them not me....so "DON't GIMME NO LIP, I'VE HAD MY FILL OF IT!!"

YEAH!!

http://ca.geocities.com/jeff.franssen@rogers.com/PearlJamOttawa.html
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Nice poster...what a minute? Looking at the ticket number, I think you were the person beside me?

Great poster for a great concert. I wouldn't mind getting a copy of this for myself.
  • Options
    That is sweet!! It definitley looks great:D I now exactly what you mean, I had to make one for the VFC tour last year....collages can say so much wiht so little.....if ya want to check it out...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/newagehippie/669ec9c3.jpg
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • Options
    simply put: I love it.
    rock bands may come and rock bands may go...
    but rock n roll will live forever! - ray davies
  • Options
    glad you like it, thx
  • Options
    amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    Very cool!
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    thats awesome. and the setlist looks great. ahhh... to hear wash live...
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    That's really cool, except you don't have any good crowd shots with me in it!
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    nice, the only comment i have is w/ that pic of stone that's on ed's back. you could trim that so all of ed's back is showing and if you moved the stone pic sligthly and blurred the crowd a bit more it could blend in really nicely instead of that chunk missing out of ed's back...but then...it IS a collage so...
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • Options
    good idea! i'll do that.
  • Options
    DarkStarDarkStar Posts: 734
    j.franssen wrote:
    here's the low res version of a collage i've been working on to remind me of a really kickin experience at the concert in Ottawa on the 16th of September. Truly an amazing experience, the best 30th b-day anyone could ask for. This one's going on my wall above the wine rack. Also, sorry about the flag squishing, this is a work in progress. As well, please don't sue me for using logos and pictures, this is just a collage of property owned by sony, pearl jam or whoever, and so the whole thing belongs to them not me....so "DON't GIMME NO LIP, I'VE HAD MY FILL OF IT!!"

YEAH!!

http://ca.geocities.com/jeff.franssen@rogers.com/PearlJamOttawa.html

pj_2005_ottawa5-1.jpg

awesome!

ds
    And no one sings me lullabyes
    And no one makes me close my eyes
    So I throw the windows wide
    And call to you across the sky....