Options

I've wrote a poem using some pj lyrics can ne1 point them out?

vedhead01vedhead01 Posts: 24
edited October 2005 in The Art Wall
An eternal flame endlessly glowing,
thoughts stirring,emotions still flowing.

Silence, a nothing sound,
motionless,for no-one's around.

Pricked finger, begins bleeding,
still here, my mind proceeding.

Cracked mirror, broken glass
blurred reflection, no past.

Breaking wave, high tide,
eyes blind, opened wide.

Locked door, tightened screw,
two's a crowd, me and you.

Crying dried tears,
dreading days and years.

Rapid pulse, heart beating,
damn pricked finger won't stop bleeding!
I had a false belief I thought I came here to stay. we're all just visiting, breaking like waves! - E.V.

"Heaven is not a place you go when you die
it's that moment you touch her and you actually feel alive."- The Spill Canvas
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    "a nothing sound"...from in hiding .... i spotted that one ;)
  • Options
    "a nothing sound"...from in hiding .... i spotted that one ;)

thats one good job theres one more! What do u think of the poem criticisms comments?
    I had a false belief I thought I came here to stay. we're all just visiting, breaking like waves! - E.V.

• Options
    "high tide" is from I Am Mine right?

~P@M~
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    two's a crowd is like "crowded table sits just two." This is very cool how you work with the lyrics but I see words that could imply that they were from the songs. I'm not sure of the poem criticisms comments you reference - where are they?
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    You're right that it is but I wrote this poem before that so it's something else but way to catch that one now I can actually say theres three.

• Options
    two's a crowd is like "crowded table sits just two." This is very cool how you work with the lyrics but I see words that could imply that they were from the songs. I'm not sure of the poem criticisms comments you reference - where are they?

Good job! If there are other words let me know like the other just said High tide from I am Mine, but I wrote this before that. It's cool that U guys can pick up others as well!

• Options
    me and you, eventhough it could be from anywhere: Faithfull
    breaking wave: isn't that Undone?
    ~It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not - ?~

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same -?~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~