Options

Re: What can you see in the photo ?

Comments

• Options
    minamina Posts: 152
    kdpjam wrote:
    i like this pic the best. its soothing to me somehow even though mysterious.

This is the photo which has a very big meaning to me.

Consideration, cold-blooded. truth, A lie.

modest, arrogant. A tangle, Cunning, Joy.....

In the world in confusion, This has a role to regain a heart to believe to me again.
  • Options
    Oops! I have forgot to say!!

kdpjam, Thank you for your impression!!

It is very valuable for me.
  • Options
    hsewifhsewif Posts: 444
    57e5.jpg

cd27.jpg
  • Options
    unbelievable pics!!!

but why not in a gallery? they are that good.

Hi Tremor Andronicus!!

I think so, too why not in a gallery? ha ha ha !!! It's a joke.

If it came true someday , I am glad. I do my best.

It is my joy that there is a person having such an impression.

Thanks!!!
  • Options
    burtschips wrote:
    well then, I look forward to Grace of Darkness numbers 14 - 24 when you are ready to complete the collection.

the amputated tree is interesting!! Your words add to the photos for me; sufficiently ambiguous.

What attracts me to your most recent photos is the way in which they take on animal (or human or alien) characteristics and personality..... A giraffe or an elephant's trunk (I drew a lamp to be a giraffe which was similar)... a dancer...... an owl or a glow bug..... a siamese sea snake........ and usually wih energy and movement even when still.

What is the word for when something takes on in a study or an impersonation an animal's character and movement (actors use it)?... If finsbury comes back he'll probably know the word.

I thought...I will try to add words to a photo! It is you were an clue.

The feeling that I want to convey.

When it arrives, I am glad.....

Thanks a lot!!
  • Options
    hsewif wrote:
    57e5.jpg

cd27.jpg

cute!! I like an upper photo.

Thank you for showing it to me!!
  • Options
    DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    hi mina
    your new photo's are wonderful once again.. hope to see more.
    i just did one more wallpaper, which you can check out you-know-where..
    and with your kind permission, maybe i'll try and do some more (not all of them of course, i don't want to mess your art up too badly..)

keep it up :)
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    burtschips wrote:
    What is the word for when something takes on in a study or an impersonation an animal's character and movement (actors use it)?... If finsbury comes back he'll probably know the word.

isn't that called method acting...?
    think so ;)
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    Davanita wrote:
    hi mina
    your new photo's are wonderful once again.. hope to see more.
    i just did one more wallpaper, which you can check out you-know-where..
    and with your kind permission, maybe i'll try and do some more (not all of them of course, i don't want to mess your art up too badly..)

keep it up :)

Hello again, Davanita!! Thank you for doing a check of my photo!!

I looked your thread and did the post.

I wrote the details in there.

see you
  • Options
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=128904

You can look at it here!

Because I think that impressions are different, please check it!

Please enjoy a difference! I think that surely the act is pleasant.
  • Options
    burtschipsburtschips Posts: 734
    Davanita wrote:
    isn't that called method acting...?
    think so ;)

Yes...... I had thought they may have been a specific name for it but you're right... a form of method acting. Thanks.

Anthropomorphism.... the attribution of human characteristics to animals or inanimate things. Mina does anthropomorphisize. if that is even a word!

Saw your thread Davanita, I think your interventions work well.
    Salut baloo
  • Options
    burtschipsburtschips Posts: 734
    mina wrote:
    pe.jpg

I think growth, multiplicity, mickey and minie.
    Salut baloo
  • Options
    mina wrote:
    I carried a photo.
    I intend to still carry various photos.

pearljam3.jpg

I love your work, Mina...

This one reminds me of a War against the Environment waiting to begin...and brings to mind when Pearl Jam and SoundGarden pitched in thousands of dollars to save 220 acres of wilderness in our Cascade Mountains, which had been originally slated for Development.

Keep up the beautiful work...
    I don't question our existence.
    I just question our modern needs.
  • Options
    DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    burtschips wrote:
    Saw your thread Davanita, I think your interventions work well.

thanks.
    you know, to be honest, i started this stuff simply because i thought it might be nice to make artworks of the photographs, but the more i get involved, the more intense it gets... i mean these photo's are amazing and i don't want to feel like i'm breaking into something that really isn't any of my business.. but i guess as long as nobody has a problem with what i'm doing it's alright.
    so thanks for your support, and of course mina's as well.
    img0599.jpg

It is to understand it if the time comes.

There was not a useless thing...
  • Options
    burtschips wrote:

I think growth, multiplicity, mickey and minie.

Surely.....
  • Options
    I love your work, Mina...

This one reminds me of a War against the Environment waiting to begin...and brings to mind when Pearl Jam and SoundGarden pitched in thousands of dollars to save 220 acres of wilderness in our Cascade Mountains, which had been originally slated for Development.

Keep up the beautiful work...

It is very pleasant that I can hear a lot of opinions.

It is deeply very impressive when I look a photo for the impression.

In The Garden! Thank you for new impression discovery!!
  • Options
    these pictures are so consistently ephemeral its just wanderfull, if it i weren't already maintaining 3 addictions i would have a serious problem not getting lost in them.. in fact i am already since i've looked at the early ones at least 6-7 times now and remained speechless. i hope you dont mind me asking, but i'm curious if youre an american? [whatever that means right!] it's a rare american who embraces 'un-focused' images as interesting and valuable on a consistent basis, and for you it seems to be working magic. specifically i think you've found a personal vision of objects within an interesting style of presenting a time of things, or perhaps only the word 'experience(s)' does justice to my viewing pleasure--which also turned out to be a great time of things! actually i experienced some deja-vu while typing this response, so usually that means i am almost about the "time of things" where i ought to be.. so thanks 'Mina' for sharing and thank you everyone else for wading through my antics and tom-foolery.
    i'm a thief... and a liar...

see Ed's church?--he's breathing fire.....
  • Options
    img06333.jpg

I get twisted up complicatedly and cannot express it simply.

Reasons are different one by one.

It is hard to swallow.

The whole melts, and become one person.

I will be surely here.
  • Options
    these pictures are so consistently ephemeral its just wanderfull, if it i weren't already maintaining 3 addictions i would have a serious problem not getting lost in them.. in fact i am already since i've looked at the early ones at least 6-7 times now and remained speechless. i hope you dont mind me asking, but i'm curious if youre an american? [whatever that means right!] it's a rare american who embraces 'un-focused' images as interesting and valuable on a consistent basis, and for you it seems to be working magic. specifically i think you've found a personal vision of objects within an interesting style of presenting a time of things, or perhaps only the word 'experience(s)' does justice to my viewing pleasure--which also turned out to be a great time of things! actually i experienced some deja-vu while typing this response, so usually that means i am almost about the "time of things" where i ought to be.. so thanks 'Mina' for sharing and thank you everyone else for wading through my antics and tom-foolery.

I read your sentence many times.

I cannot explain it well,

but, I had a feeling that something was very strongly handed down for me.

I felt very happy. Thank you for all!!

Well...I think that art cross a border and race.

I think that there should be so it.

I pray so if different and I do a maximum effort to be possible for it.

I do not write Additional Information for such a reason.

but, I understand the feeling very well.

I send information of my nationality by a private message!

Let's meet again there!

It was a digression..... but what kind of deja-vu was it?
  • Options
    yeah i think they are very personal images.. expressions of events of feelings in your time of life, yet they are open and viewers can feel for themselves within.

my deja-vu was like a premonition coming true or something. i havent really had visual ones since i was younger, then it was alot more about dream visuals happening in the daily run. last night was more about energy, almost like, dare i say, a synergy. such things have always been important to me, i think we each walk our own paths of experience to discovery, and i've tried to rationalize such phenomenon as signposts, generally in a positive manner, that perhaps i was supposed to be where i was when i was for such an experience. i dont know if any of this makes sense to anyone, barely does to me, but thats the deal. funny it happened to me two weeks ago in chicago while i was doing some writing one day, and it hardly ever happens unless i'm active and walking or interacting with people, and usually not so close together. maybe i'm walking a more direct path these days...

shit, i'm missing all the gutters and roadside attractions, somebody get me a beer!
    change begins with discontent.
  • Options
    yeah i think they are very personal images.. expressions of events of feelings in your time of life, yet they are open and viewers can feel for themselves within.

my deja-vu was like a premonition coming true or something. i havent really had visual ones since i was younger, then it was alot more about dream visuals happening in the daily run. last night was more about energy, almost like, dare i say, a synergy. such things have always been important to me, i think we each walk our own paths of experience to discovery, and i've tried to rationalize such phenomenon as signposts, generally in a positive manner, that perhaps i was supposed to be where i was when i was for such an experience. i dont know if any of this makes sense to anyone, barely does to me, but thats the deal. funny it happened to me two weeks ago in chicago while i was doing some writing one day, and it hardly ever happens unless i'm active and walking or interacting with people, and usually not so close together. maybe i'm walking a more direct path these days...

shit, i'm missing all the gutters and roadside attractions, somebody get me a beer!

Thank you for a story of deja-vu!

It is very interesting.....
  • Options
    yeah no problem, glad you enjoyed. i think your pictures must really take me outside of myself--keep up the good work!
    change begins with discontent.
  • Options
    yeah no problem, glad you enjoyed. i think your pictures must really take me outside of myself--keep up the good work!

Thanks again!!
  • Options
    5.jpg

A viewpoint of a thing changes if a position to stand changes......
  • Options
    mina wrote:
    5.jpg

A viewpoint of a thing changes if a position to stand changes......

Long time follower of the thread, first time responder....love the work.

This one makes me think of the Vs. album.
    In particular, the song Animal.
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    mina wrote:
    img0599.jpg

It is to understand it if the time comes.

There was not a useless thing...

Hi

umm stillness and movement V.powerful

and the Monkey one
    wow power, agression,exilerating!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    img1144.jpg

The thought who I threw out acted violently.

Between reality and ideals...

I was able to nothing at there.....
  • Options
    Long time follower of the thread, first time responder....love the work.

This one makes me think of the Vs. album.
    In particular, the song Animal.

Hi wishiwaslukin!!

How do you do? I'm glad to meet you!

Thank you for long time support!!

I am really glad, and It act as an encouragement to me.

I love Vs. album. Of course I love other albums, too...
  • Options
    WOW! I can see that too, and actually NO Bullshit! It DOES look like eddie! hope everyone else can see it, it's on a slight angle at the bottom of the stairs,symmetrical with the wooden pillar at the bottom near enough.

I have begun to think about a meaning of "five faces" again.

It was difficult for me formerly.

but, I have a feeling that there is something in there.

I feel like having shared it a little.

The Indifferent One!
    Thank you for giving an opportunity to think about to me.