Options

Art posts

burtschipsburtschips Posts: 734
edited January 2006 in The Art Wall
This is everything I've posted in the order in which they were posted. I think it is.

Image1.jpg

Dubai.jpg

kugler3.jpg

kugler02.jpg

duffandmeryl2.jpg

duffandmeryl.jpg

rosehands.jpg

Self1.jpg

Self2.jpg

Self3.jpg

Den1.jpg

streetspirit1.jpg

streetspirit2.jpg

soul-1.jpg

Fadeout.jpg

fadeout2.jpg

MasterMachine-1.jpg

MasterMachine-2.jpg

Autumnleaf.jpg

Turret2.jpg

Turret3.jpg

Turret4.jpg

Turret5.jpg

Hugline.jpg

HugSun.jpg

ThelittlewitchofSpring.jpg

PICT01961.jpg

well it worked! I wanted to see it in a chronographic post stream. Thanks to those who provoked them. I wanted to pull it down fast and wizz through it.
Salut baloo
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    I LOVE the last photograph. It's great for a book of poetry cover. I really dig the witch of Spring among others. Good job, burtschips!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    there is some incredible work here, burtschips. i've seen the leaves before, so they are a sentimental fave, but i absolutely love desert clock, and especially the little witch of spring... beautiful! nice work!
  • Options
    civ_eng_girlciv_eng_girl Posts: 2,001
    stunning work!
    what a fantastic variety! you're so multi-talented...

thanks for posting! :D
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • Options
    minamina Posts: 152
    I looked these many times!!

Your work gave an opportunity to think about to me.

Various feelings were born and I think in various ways.

I always become such a feeling when I come across a good work.

Thanks a lot!!!
  • Options
    Thanks! I'm in good company. I'll to hoard anything that I post for a while like nuts to a squirrel before adding to the stream.

I'm glad you got something from my stuff mina because I always get a lot from yours.... good to see some new photos.
    Salut baloo
  • Options
    great stuff.. your diversity is beyond inspiring.. it's amazing!

the photo at the end is really nice, but my favorites are some of the abstracted drawings.. i wish i could handle a pen like that!!

do you or have you ever sold anything??--i would recommend trying, then you could focus entirely on delving deeper into art, which i think is always a good idea..

either way, keep up the good work!
    i'm a thief... and a liar...

see Ed's church?--he's breathing fire.....
  • Options
    Just amazing!!! Thank you for sharing that with us!!!
    Put me in coach...I'm ready to
    Fuck up...the USA...
    Look at me...I can rig...
    The presidency!!!!
  • Options
    coleencoleen Posts: 938
    very impressive collection of artwork. i especially enjoyed your photographs and pencil drawings.
  • Options
    cheers guys and gals. i've never tried to sell anything dreams, i don't think i've got the dedication at this stage..... i quite like the idea of being an 'artist' when i'm a bit older. I like the hendrix quote.

I like having all the pieces in a list, to scroll through, up and down fast stopping to see where it lands, like a fruit machine..... that would be quite an interesting art installation..... a big gambling fruit machine with art instead of the cherries and gold nuggets..... could be pieces of art from everyone that has posted.... oh dear I hope you know what kind of fruit machines I'm talking about otherwise I will sound quite mad!
    Salut baloo
  • Options
    burtschips wrote:
    cheers guys and gals. i've never tried to sell anything dreams, i don't think i've got the dedication at this stage..... i quite like the idea of being an 'artist' when i'm a bit older. I like the hendrix quote.

I like having all the pieces in a list, to scroll through, up and down fast stopping to see where it lands, like a fruit machine..... that would be quite an interesting art installation..... a big gambling fruit machine with art instead of the cherries and gold nuggets..... could be pieces of art from everyone that has posted.... oh dear I hope you know what kind of fruit machines I'm talking about otherwise I will sound quite mad!

:D The fruit machine sounds like a slot machine! I'd be very pleased if I pulled the lever and saw 3 of your images line up across the screen and then, the bells and whistles would sound and down would come one of your artistic masterpieces, or maybe three, yes, I'd be very pleased indeed. :)

Your artwork is lovely and I've always been a fan of your leaves--they're stunning! The picture of the snow-covered trees is very nice, I like how you can see a little bird in the branches--looks so happy up there in his tree. :)
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • Options
    Hi BE, Thanks! a slot machine, yes. We also call them a one armed bandit over here! I never saw the bird till you drew my attention to him/her, up there in his/her tree. TAAAAAAAAA!
    Salut baloo
  • Options
    Great stuff. I love the pencil drawings. Especially the tall thin guy with the feet.
    It doesn't matter if you're male, female, or confused; black, white, brown, red, green, yellow; gay, lesbian; redneck cop, stoned; ugly; military style, doggy style; fat, rich or poor; vegetarian or cannibal; bum, hippie, virgin; famous or drunk-you're either an asshole or you're not!

-C Addison
  • Options
    burtschips wrote:
    Hi BE, Thanks! a slot machine, yes. We also call them a one armed bandit over here! I never saw the bird till you drew my attention to him/her, up there in his/her tree. TAAAAAAAAA!

Hi burt! :D We call 'em one arm bandits here as well. A different set of eyes, a different perspective--I see a few birds kinda hidden behind branches but there's that one bird, you can see him in the middle, he looks right at home there in those trees. :) I can just imagine walking through the woods and hearing his song echoing...and it's like he's singing it just to me because, of course, it's winter and everybody in their right mind is watching TV instead of braving the elements. :D
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • Options
    PICT020711.jpg

PICT020721.jpg

PICT02261.jpg

PICT02251.jpg

PICT02241.jpg

PICT02281.jpg

PICT0232111.jpg

PICT0230111.jpg
    Salut baloo
  • Options
    some are a bit big on my computer!
    Salut baloo
  • Options
    Sculpfinal.jpg

Sculpfinal5.jpg

Sculpfinal2.jpg

Sculp7.jpg

Sculp8.jpg

BowSculp3.jpg

T, it was based on two dancers, two woods. oak and teak probably. on a reflective base/lake.
    Salut baloo
  • Options
    minamina Posts: 152
    Very beautiful!!! Three-dimensional expression!!!

The U.K... far from here...

I regret that I can't look directly.

I thought that I want to put it if I did a photograph exhibition!

please show your work any time!!

It is pleasure, and I wait anytime and leisurely!!