Options

Rock Photography

quarterpastquarterpast Posts: 185
edited February 2008 in The Art Wall
I'm a young photographer working out of Philly and have been shooting a lot of music lately (combining my two greatest loves: music and photography!). I've been regularly uploading photos online and am hoping to get feedback! Good and especially bad! Please!

You can find them at http://www.myspace.com/SoundCapturePhotos I have it set up with flash, so it may take a moment to load. The thumbnails are all clickable to make it go faster. Also, I have a ton more shots in the Photos section.

Please, if you have time, critique me! Rock photography is a small field and I'm trying my hardest to break into it!
rock bands may come and rock bands may go...
but rock n roll will live forever! - ray davies
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ccjackccjack Posts: 134
    I'm a young photographer working out of Philly and have been shooting a lot of music lately (combining my two greatest loves: music and photography!). I've been regularly uploading photos online and am hoping to get feedback! Good and especially bad! Please!

You can find them at http://www.myspace.com/SoundCapturePhotos I have it set up with flash, so it may take a moment to load. The thumbnails are all clickable to make it go faster. Also, I have a ton more shots in the Photos section.

Please, if you have time, critique me! Rock photography is a small field and I'm trying my hardest to break into it!

NICE WORK..looks like you're getting up close and personal with lots of awesome musicians, thanks for sharing your photos!
    "Push me and I will resist"
  • Options
    The photo's of Mike are awesome!!!:)
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,929
    Outstanding shots. With a portfolio like that it's just a matter of time before you hit the big time. Keep up the good work.

P.S. Have you seen whether or not Ed needs a photographer for his solo tour?

Cheers!
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    Fantastic photos. Lots of character, awesome set ups with the lighting. Really enjoyed them! Picturing you taking pics on EV's & PJ's tours ;)
    Nothing divine dies. All good is eternally reproductive. The beauty of nature reforms itself in the mind, and not for barren contemplation, but for new creation. ~ Nature, Emerson
  • Options
    melodiousmelodious Posts: 1,719
    supreme...!!! ;)
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    awesome shots. good work.
  • Options
    Your portfolio is great! I love the shot of Mike with the shadows on his face....it's so different!
    good luck breaking into the realm, never give up.