Options

some words poetry i'm thinking about adding some music to(feedback please):)

reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
edited January 2006 in The Art Wall
theres hope for us all........we dont have to crawl............to get to where were going
theres no way of knowing.................nothing's showing.............which way the wind is blowing

till you stand out and learn............and slowly you will burn.......until the end
of this journey........... that were rolling on..........to the end...........forever growing...............some pretend there all knowing........................to the end

floating through this lifetime...............grasping for what we cant find............whats buried deep within our mind
a feeling, not yet described..............by man or dictionary...............its that, that were not sure of

till the end.............we try and find the indescribed...........we strive and strive for whats denied.........patience waivers.......... thoughts subside........to the end...........into the end.

To The End - Asa

thats just a basic frame for the lyrics a rough draft if you will, this is already a second generation with alterations from what i originally wrote last night.:)

* shit i've posted this in the wrong forum sorry
Can not be arsed with life no more.