Options

Price of a Soldiers Life

matt776matt776 Posts: 73
edited September 2004 in The Art Wall
This is the second version of something I started a week or so ago. I need to do some research on actuall costs of train and maintaining a soldier, but I price the work at $200,000 the price of life insurance for a soldier.

PSLinprogress.jpg
"A poet never takes notes. You never take notes in a love affair." R. Frost

"I would have a doctorite in Netetiquette, but I failed the written test." me
www.mudderfudder.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    oops try this...I guess I can't edit my own posts anymore. Try this...

http://www.mudderfudder.com/PSLinprogress.jpg

www.mudderfudder.com
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Did you change the link? last time I looked there were two and you? in the middle. Sorry haven't had time too comment:

It's looking good very strong, is it finished? I feel it needs a little more but don't know what?
    love V
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Looke3d again. ummm I think a bit more some thing on the helmit,gun and sky....detale maybe.?????????

ps I cant edit my posts either?
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Oh no I haven't shown an update past the other day. I will though tommorow when I wake up. I removed the bird becuase I didn't want people to get the wrong impression...It was a salute to Johnny Cash...Fuck the World!

www.mudderfudder.com
  • Options
    Ok I missed out and forgot to post...I am almost done, so I will post it after I send it off for my entry to the art show.

www.mudderfudder.com
  • Options
    Goooood Luck
  • Options
    I'm done finished fini good bye and good ridence to another work of art.

hehe hope it is upto everyone's standard sorry about the bad jpeg file anyone have a 5mega pixel camera for $10? Ok didn't think so.

http://www.mudderfudder.com/PSL.jpg

www.mudderfudder.com
  • Options
    wOW , it looks fantastic.
  • Options
    cool I have only had one bad review so far and that person just turned out to be an ignorant spammer.

I was going to take it down to the meat market yesterday, but the Gallery was closed. Soon as I am fit to face the public world I will try a second attempt.

www.mudderfudder.com