Options

SD was available

TheDudeisaPJfanTheDudeisaPJfan Posts: 124
edited February 2008 in The Porch
for a brief moment. I clicked buy, entered my info in again, submitted, and the same thing happened, again. "an unexpected error occurred". I went to m bank account and another $146 is on hold again. I now have two seperate holds for tickets on there and no word from the tenclub.

this blows!!!
I can get you a toe by three o'clock...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I was able to get in at first and didn't realized I had added tickets to my cart. Then I went to checkout. I entered my payment info and went to the next step, but like you an unexpected error occured. Well, since I couldn't get 10C I"m going to go through Ticketmaster. Unless of course a second show is added
    "Do you think the carpetpissers did this?" - The Dude
  • Options
    I was able to get in at first and didn't realized I had added tickets to my cart. Then I went to checkout. I entered my payment info and went to the next step, but like you an unexpected error occured. Well, since I couldn't get 10C I"m going to go through Ticketmaster. Unless of course a second show is added

I'm really bummed out. I think I need to rethink some things.

Now the question is, when will my funds be released in my account. I have two charges pending now.
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    I hear ya TheDudeisaPJfan! The same thing happened to me. Grabbed the tics, put in my CC# and got the frickin error message. I have a pending charge on my account as well. I think they generally take about 48-72 hours to clear. Hopefully ours will go through though (well hopefully only ONE of yours) and we'll have tickets! ;) I'm a believer! I'll keep the hope alive for us. :) The waiting and not knowing is definitely the hardest part though.
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
    ...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    I hear ya TheDudeisaPJfan! The same thing happened to me. Grabbed the tics, put in my CC# and got the frickin error message. I have a pending charge on my account as well. I think they generally take about 48-72 hours to clear. Hopefully ours will go through though (well hopefully only ONE of yours) and we'll have tickets! ;) I'm a believer! I'll keep the hope alive for us. :) The waiting and not knowing is definitely the hardest part though.

This is the first time I have ever had this problem with the tenclub and the ticket process. It totally sucks. I can't believe the site went down so fast today.
    Maybe they should have staggered the dates/pre-sale so the traffic wouldn't kill most of us.
    Ah, hindsight is a wonderful thing.