Options

~ The Passion of the Clerks ~

civ_eng_girlciv_eng_girl Posts: 2,001
edited August 2006 in The Art Wall
In honour of the opening of Clerks 2, here's a little doodle I did a few years ago of everyone's favorite hetero-lifemates... the one and only Jay & Silent Bob.

It was taken from the comic book covers used in the opening credits of Mallrats:

jaybobsmall.jpg

Thanks for seeing the flick with me, Being Enlightened!! I had a wicked time...

Randall: It's OK! I'm taking it back...
~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    TokeyTokey Posts: 8
    That's really class
  • Options
    Bu2Bu2 Posts: 1,693
    *gives a thumbs up*
    Feels Good Inc.
  • Options
    Hee Hee! :D Yeah, girl, fun times for sure. The pleasure was all mine! Hey, my friend, Sonja, now claims she has a troll..............and you know where it lives! ;)

Your drawering is great, civvy!!!!!! :) The new wedding sketch is just gorgeous too!

I'm so glad our paths crossed again, my friend! :)
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • Options
    Tokey wrote:
    That's really class

Word-up Tokey... I'm not down with all this new fangled lingo... ;)

I hope that means you like it... :D
  • Options
    Bu2 wrote:
    *gives a thumbs up*

right now, i'm imagining you look like Jay in the picture.... :D

thanks Bu2!
  • Options
    Hee Hee! :D Yeah, girl, fun times for sure. The pleasure was all mine! Hey, my friend, Sonja, now claims she has a troll..............and you know where it lives! ;)

Your drawering is great, civvy!!!!!! :) The new wedding sketch is just gorgeous too!

I'm so glad our paths crossed again, my friend! :)

LOL... pillowpants.... :p

Thanks for the compliments, as always! :D:D:D

I can't wait for our picnic!!!! WAH!
  • Options
    bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:

"That's the most romantic thing I've ever heard..."

:)
  • Options
    "That's the most romantic thing I've ever heard..."

:)

i want to switch my user name to The Sexy Stud ;)
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:
    i want to switch my user name to The Sexy Stud ;)

But, but, butt, who gets to be Kelly then???? :p

*naaaayyyyyheeeeeheeeeheeeee*
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • Options
    But, but, butt, who gets to be Kelly then???? :p

*naaaayyyyyheeeeeheeeeheeeee*

i think civ eng girl's middle name is kelly

or brenda?
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:
    i think civ eng girl's middle name is kelly

or brenda?

LOL! actually, my first and last names already start with K, so thankfully my middle name ISN'T Kelly.... yikes!

I'll be Donna.... ;)
  • Options
    IrisheyesIrisheyes Posts: 17
    Hey civ girl and Being enlightened. Its me...there girl who had the troll... I no longer have a troll..... it moved out.. we had a fight.. its completely over. Goes to show... troll and human relationships.. they just dont work.Wicked pic!! :) once i Master my Stickman Artntechnique i will have to post my own drawerings :D
    ciao ciao :)
  • Options
    LOL! actually, my first and last names already start with K, so thankfully my middle name ISN'T Kelly.... yikes!

I'll be Donna.... ;)

:D HA HA HA! Uh, yeah, that'd suck!

Dontcha wanna be Hot Donna, K_K??? :p
  • Options
    Irisheyes wrote:
    Hey civ girl and Being enlightened. Its me...there girl who had the troll... I no longer have a troll..... it moved out.. we had a fight.. its completely over. Goes to show... troll and human relationships.. they just dont work.Wicked pic!! :) once i Master my Stickman Artntechnique i will have to post my own drawerings :D

Hey you! Are your Irish eyes smiling today??? I mean, you cleaned house, got rid of the troll....... HA HA! Just thinking, I'd love to hear you say, "Sally sells sea shells by the sea shore", right about now though, puffy tongue! :D Hee Hee!
  • Options
    Irisheyes wrote:

Irisheyes? our Armenian Kitchen, movie-going friend? Welcome to the board!!! I can't believe B.E. sucked you into all this!! hahaha.... :)

I'm honoured that your first post was here in the Art Wall... :D

I'm also happy that you ditched your troll... now, if only mine would go away... ;)
  • Options
    Hey hey hey Civ girlie. BE didn't suck me into it.. or did she...? maybe i am brain washed by her, yet... i dont even know it? ha ha.... she told me about her poems.. so i just had to come see... Sorry to hear you still have a troll. Maybe mine will be back.. i dont know.. usually when i think i am rid of a troll.. it manages to come back... so i wont count my blessings yet :)