Options

Habit

Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
edited November 2005 in The Art Wall
habit_new.jpg

never... never me, never you... never me...
your light's reflected now
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    damn...how did i miss this earlier??? :p good stuff obi. you know i so appreciate your style, and i really apppreciate your color choices here....and i usually don't care for blue....but damn good. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    damn...how did i miss this earlier??? :p good stuff obi. you know i so appreciate your style, and i really apppreciate your color choices here....and i usually don't care for blue....but damn good. :)
    thanks!
    i still have to go back to make a foto with daylight, i hardly see the differences, its 5 shades of blue in there unnoticed..
    im rather glad w/ the result :)
  • Options
    lannerslanners Posts: 458
    Nice!!!!!!
    i. am. mine.
  • Options
    sket_habit.jpg
  • Options
    i'll say it again..it looks damn good obi. :)
    nice work.

btw - i think you should post those other photos...quite nice.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    melodiousmelodious Posts: 1,719
    do you have a website to post these from or are you using foto bucket?? what gives here, obi once...u are good photographer.....i would like to post my pics too with out using a link to the photobucket...obi, help me, please....how are you doing? beautiful work, that class must be doing you some love......
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    melodious wrote:
    do you have a website to post these from or are you using foto bucket?? what gives here, obi once...u are good photographer.....i would like to post my pics too with out using a link to the photobucket...obi, help me, please....how are you doing? beautiful work, that class must be doing you some love......

it's using photobucket. if you simply quote a post that contains a picture in it...you can see where the image is hosted. personally, i don't know how else you cn post a picture w/o using some host such as snapfish or photobucket. if someone knows another way, i'd be interested to know as well.

perhaps you should start a thread over on the techie forum asking that very question?

edit...btw....obi painted the graffitti art, as well as photographing it. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    it's using photobucket. if you simply quote a post that contains a picture in it...you can see where the image is hosted. personally, i don't know how else you cn post a picture w/o using some host such as snapfish or photobucket. if someone knows another way, i'd be interested to know as well.

perhaps you should start a thread over on the techie forum asking that very question?

edit...btw....obi painted the graffitti art, as well as photographing it. :)
    he's been busy...that's for sure... i didn't know he was an artist, just a photographer...wow....i'm a mazed and complimented.....all in one shot.....but someone told me that you have to use an url address from a website, so this must be what the photobucket is a function...i'll send the info in another reply.....i have asked many, but continue to be awkward...i have so many shots i'd love to post......
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    peace melody
    thanx 4 your response sister,
    and i ll try 2 explain how you post the pictures
    you have 2
    write:

and then put the url-adress of the picture
    between the ***here%20u%20put%20the%20adress%20is***
    hope you understand, hm its a lil bit hard 4 me 2 describe it and my english is not so good
    anyway

have a soul-full day

peace
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    i'll say it again..it looks damn good obi. :)
    nice work.

btw - i think you should post those other photos...quite nice.
    yeah, obi...post more...ur good and i didn't know that you are artist, too....in my city, you'd get jailed for this beautiful display...they wouldn't know how to handle contemporary art...they think freedom of expression is crime,not art....thank to decides, i know more about your wonderful self....;)
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    beaultiful work! just awesome!

the one to the left of "habit" is yours as well, i assume? it's unreal!
  • Options
    im happy u like the work, i only made 'habit' the one on the left is done by a graffiti veteran i've known for some time, he also made the puppets. the wall is a legal wall, in my city u could also get arrested for writing graffiti, been there done that.. I do some assignments now n than and when i have paint left i do this for fun.
  • Options
    ooooobbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...!!! :D
    post those other pics...they're beautiful.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    The ones of the forrest?
  • Options
    Obi Once wrote:
    The ones of the forrest?

yes, what else would i be talking about? or have you been holding out on me other photos/work? :p haha. anyhoo - yes, those. they are quite beautiful....and also very different from other stuff you have posted here. i think it would be cool for others to see just how multi-faceted your talents are. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    here they are, they've been edited to their final form: 'forrest propaganda', i had to make and use pictures of a 'favorite place' into something new for my graphic design course, they're printed in postcard size.

Card_01.jpg

Card_02.jpg

Card_03.jpg

Card_04.jpg

Card_05.jpg
  • Options
    twin2twin2 Posts: 894
    Really great pictures. I love them.

Obi Once wrote:
    here they are, they've been edited to their final form: 'forrest propaganda', i had to make and use pictures of a 'favorite place' into something new for my graphic design course, they're printed in postcard size.

Card_01.jpg

Card_02.jpg

Card_03.jpg

Card_04.jpg

Card_05.jpg
  • Options
    Obi Once wrote:

Card_01.jpg

Card_02.jpg

Card_03.jpg

Card_04.jpg

Card_05.jpg
    hey obi, how the heck are you....you are getting along in that foto class, it looks like....i have been learning a bit about posting pix, too....are these pix a part of a power point presentation or did you edit a text box into them...i always enjoy an appearance from you...you are like santa claus!!!!!!
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    Obi, great stuff man :)
  • Options
    melodious wrote:
    hey obi, how the heck are you....you are getting along in that foto class, it looks like....i have been learning a bit about posting pix, too....are these pix a part of a power point presentation or did you edit a text box into them...i always enjoy an appearance from you...you are like santa claus!!!!!!
    hi melody, hoo hoo hoo! im doing just fine, busy, but good! These i edited in photoshop, the text is the way we have goverment warnings on cigarette boxes here, i used the same style for something i like to encourage: visiting the woods. so when will u post some pics? :)

hi pearlwax dude, thanks and how are you?
  • Options
    DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    absolutely awesome stuff, all of it :)
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."