Comments

• Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    Those are some really beautiful shots. I love taking landscape pics. Wish I had some more ones worth shooting around here.
    What kind of camera are you using on these?
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    SquirrelSquirrel Posts: 337
    uhm..actually i took those with my tiny lil yashica (zoomate140) :)

just lucky shoots, i guess ;)
  • Options
    oh wow, they are amazing. absolutely beautiful. very good eye for a brilliant picture my deer. thanks for sharing!

xox
  • Options
    Hey nutsy. Beautiful pictures. I l-o-v-e the bird and the wave. Really good! You capture the atmosphere of Ireland very well in those.

PS: you're tree looks a bit like mine :D
  • Options
    really beautiful sweetie....but i already knew you had a great eye. thanks for sharing. :)
    i'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    pearlwax wrote:
    Hey nutsy. Beautiful pictures. I l-o-v-e the bird and the wave. Really good! You capture the atmosphere of Ireland very well in those.

PS: you're tree looks a bit like mine :D

*bows* thanx! means a lot..coming from a genious like yourself..you are of course my creative role-model..that's why i copied your tree...*lol* ;):D

you know, an irish friend of mine wanted to copy all my pix cause he said 'you make ireland look cool' ...felt somewhat flattered :)

and dreamn...*blush* thaaaaaanx *all smiles*
  • Options
    Squirrel wrote:
    *bows* thanx! means a lot..coming from a genious like yourself..you are of course my creative role-model..

I sincerely hope you are kidding! First of: I'm no genious AT ALL, second: first thing that came to mind when I saw your pics, was 'damn', I wish I could have a painters eye like that'...
  • Options
    pearlwax wrote:
    I sincerely hope you are kidding! First of: I'm no genious AT ALL, second: first thing that came to mind when I saw your pics, was 'damn', I wish I could have a painters eye like that'...

*winks*

well..i admit i was trying to flatter you at bit there...;)

but i really do think your pictures are amazing!!! so the 'damn, i wish..' is mutual :)
  • Options
    El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    wow those are all so beautiful! I especially like the 'enchanted' one. I wish I had things like that to take pics of around here
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • Options
    zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    lucky shots? you have something going on here to get such nice lucky shots - some of those are beautiful - enchanted and wave - nice work. if you have a knack with the camera, run with it!
    impatience is a gift ........
  • Options
    thanx el_kabong and zenith! :)

some more...

isn't the sky just fascinating? i could takes hundrets of pictures of natures great artwork! even without dramatic evening or morning lights...just plain cloudy sky...
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v40/Squirrly/Eire/CNV00024.jpg

patterns
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v40/Squirrly/Eire/CNV00012.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v40/Squirrly/Eire/CNV00010.jpg

the 'black fort'
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v40/Squirrly/Eire/CNV00025.jpg

special
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v40/Squirrly/Eire/CNV00034.jpg

and finally another landscape pic..rather plain...but i think it's charming in its own way somehow...
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v40/Squirrly/Eire/aran3.jpg
  • Options
    beautiful as ever. i really enjoy the patterns...especially the first one. that is exactly something i would focus on as well. :p
    i'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    wow squirrel, those are GORGEOUS!! i love the one of the bird flying, makes me think of 'lowlight' ('cept with just one bird heehee) love the trees and the 'enchanted' one - very atmospheric! you have such a great eye :)
  • Options
    Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
    awesome shots mrs nutgone!! i love the one with the bird in the morning sky(?) but all of them are really beautifull pictures!
    your light's reflected now
  • Options
    mmmm.....i want to see some more :D hehe...they are SO beautiful. i was taking some snaps today actually, and i sounded like a right nut-job, because i was getting all passionate talking about the antisipation after you've taken each photo of how it will turn out, and how you capture a moment in time, and how when you get the little envolope of pictures after they are developed it's like an 'envolope of joy' haha! who says that?!

anyway, beautiful stuff deery....they really are 'special' :)
  • Options
    AchilleAchille Posts: 7
    when i was looking through the first few i was thinking "is that what this place is supposed to look like?" then i saw the familiar misty rain shots, now that's home!

really really good stuff here though, you certainly have an eye for a good shot. i like the swans in the last set. do you just do this as a hobby or do you do any work with these? you should check out http://www.peoples-photography.com/

i love photos, i'm really obsesive about them. i've just been scouring the internet for a bargain on a new digital after my old one was stolen in London 2 weeks ago.
    Never get so attached to a poem that
    you forget truth that lacks lyricism.
  • Options
    hey achille! welcome to the board! :)

thanx for your nice comments...cool to find an irish person! ;) i've just spent one year in ireland...limerick..on a student exchange programme...it was great!

you study art? photography??

for me it's only a hobby..i simply like taking pix of beautiful scenes...:)
    and thanx for the link..but i'm back home now..which is austria, so i suppose i won't be able to exhibit there at the moment...:D
    did/do you exhibit any of your works there?
  • Options
    there's something about this pic...

d981c359.jpg
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    well now i will post what i said to you earlier....WOW!!! :p really great pics oh nutty one....i love your *eye*. my personal faves, outside of the bonfire b/c that is just PURE beauty....is the rocks and the raven.........gorgeous texutes.....shapes.....compositions. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    Great pictures Squirrel. Thanks for sharing them.
  • Options
    AchilleAchille Posts: 7
    hello again squirrel.
    thanks for the welcome to the board, i'm actually a bit of an old timer, from back a few boards ago! haha.

were you in the Limerick college of art? i know a few people down there, but mostly studying fashion. nice enough place though, even with it's rough reputation.

i'm studying Sculpture in college, but we're pretty much allowed to run riot and do what we want. so i do a bit of everything. i like the campfire picture, i have very similar pictures from a trip we went on to Kilkenny a while ago.
    Never get so attached to a poem that
    you forget truth that lacks lyricism.
  • Options
    Achille wrote:
    hello again squirrel.
    thanks for the welcome to the board, i'm actually a bit of an old timer, from back a few boards ago! haha.

were you in the Limerick college of art?

aah..well this is my first board..or second if you count the switch from black/yellow to blue! :)

actually i'm not studying art..i study languages :D photography and drawing are just hobbies...

you study sculpture?? wow!!! what are your current projects??
  • Options
    mwhahahahaha, i live there, beat that, i dont need a cam!!!!!! haha
    If anyone has any good ideas for band names PM me cause me and my band are amazingly stuck for ideas. Darn that band Pearl Jam for having such a cool name