Options

Custom made jewelry

pjsalpjsal Posts: 80
edited May 2004 in The Art Wall
I've always had access to my website as part of my profile...but here's a little shameless self-promotion for ya! Just hit the "www" below to see some photos of my work. All members of the board here get discounts on purchases-- earrings thrown in free with a necklace, etc. I've had one customer here--the quietly fabulous laudenum. :) I love working with people to make something completely one-of-a kind. Give me your ideas!
xxoo--
Sally
Recycle...what goes around comes around.

www.sallysbeadworks.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Zero to zero in 17 days...!
    :D

www.sallysbeadworks.com
  • Options
    frankdahmerfrankdahmer Posts: 21
    Bump for Sally's jewlery......I wish I was a gal...soooo that I could decorate my body with your art work.
    You can turn your back on a person, but, never turn your back on a drug. Especially when it's waving a razor-sharp hunting knife in your eye.

Raoul Duke
  • Options
    I actually make some jewelry for men...and will be adding a whole new section to my site. Our own dear laudenum bought a bracelet from me!
    Thanks for responding to my lonely thread, frankie :)
    Now I don't feel like I've built a shrine to myself strictly for my own viewing pleasure. :D
    I've been missing you lately.
    :(

www.sallysbeadworks.com
  • Options
    I am totally feeling your jewlery babe! If you have some mens stuff bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cause I am totally game for checking your sweet as shit out.
    You can turn your back on a person, but, never turn your back on a drug. Especially when it's waving a razor-sharp hunting knife in your eye.

Raoul Duke
  • Options
    Frankie's back!!! :):)
    Check your pm's, sweet thang!

www.sallysbeadworks.com
  • Options
    Thanks to frankie, laudenum, and SoLATisA...I've added a new page to my website. You all inspired me to make designs for the guys, as well. :)

www.sallysbeadworks.com
  • Options
    DostoyevskyDostoyevsky Posts: 23
    Hey sally, those look fantastic. When I get some cash together I'm going to get one. Still not sure which one though, and
    can you make them 21 or 22" long?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Dostoyevsky
    Hey sally, those look fantastic. When I get some cash together I'm going to get one. Still not sure which one though, and
    can you make them 21 or 22" long?

I pm'd you about this, but here's a post anyway! You can have any colors/stones you'd like (within reason), and any length you need. Unique designs for unique people....
    I love hearing your ideas!
    And members here in the pit get significant discounts plus gifts because I do this more for the love of it than for the money :)

www.sallysbeadworks.com
  • Options
    WoW! Sally.....I just checked out your guys stuff......that stuff is really really cool. I couldn't get a mental picture of what it would look like but that stuff is very verr nice!

Raoul Duke
  • Options
    Beautiful stuff. I feel a kindred spirit going on because I make jewelry too. Rock on!
    "And all the thoughts that spin...'round my head... I'm spinning... I'm spinning...how quick the sun can drop away"

"Don't it always seem to go... you don't know what you've got till its gone...they paved paradise...and put up a parking lot..."

".... Your dreams.......I see......................"
  • Options
    Originally posted by frankdahmer
    WoW! Sally.....I just checked out your guys stuff......that stuff is really really cool. I couldn't get a mental picture of what it would look like but that stuff is very verr nice!

Did you notice the dedications, frankie??
    Your piece was sent out on Wednesday...you should be getting it very soon!
    And Foreverinbluejeans--what kind of work do you do? Any pictures?

www.sallysbeadworks.com
  • Options
    No pics yet... but I mainly use stuff like memory wire, swarovski crystal, and lampwork beads.
    "And all the thoughts that spin...'round my head... I'm spinning... I'm spinning...how quick the sun can drop away"

"Don't it always seem to go... you don't know what you've got till its gone...they paved paradise...and put up a parking lot..."

• Options
    Frankie, your pm box is full--again!
    :rolleyes:

www.sallysbeadworks.com
  • Options
    Originally posted by Foreverinbluejeans
    No pics yet... but I mainly use stuff like memory wire, swarovski crystal, and lampwork beads.

Very addictive, isn't it? Do you sell anywhere? After a while it becomes necessary because supplies are expensive!

www.sallysbeadworks.com
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    bump for pjsal :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Thanks, justam...and to those willing to submit to my experimentation (and you know who you are!) All comments have been extremely useful, both the enthusiastic and the constructively critical ones. :)

www.sallysbeadworks.com
  • Options
    hey pjsal i dont sell anything yet, and yes, its very addictive, but also therapeutic dont you think? I also fell in love with that w. african amber necklace with stones (the middle picture on the main page) i am considering getting it but i have to talk to the parents first. i have no money lol. later.

• Options
    Yes, it's very therapeutic...I really couldn't stop making things even if I tried. I'm flattered that a fellow artist is interested in buying something that I made. :)
    Believe me, you would get an excellent price--and matching earrings for free if you wear them.
    I hope you start selling your own pieces sometime--now THAT's therapeutic!

www.sallysbeadworks.com