Options

my stuff

Comments

• Options
    good luck with it. I like the way you try out different styles in your work. I'm sure you'll be successful if you do!
    thanks! yeah i love trying different things, don't like to stay with just one medium, the fun is mixing stuff up! thanks again for your support :)
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    I really like your stuff chiqui...

I really dig your style...good stuff :)
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    had a spare second to scan these - they're large so for the first one, the top got cut off.

no title yet:

untitled1-small.jpg

stargazer:

stargazer.jpg

rose:

rose.jpg
  • Options
    BooskBoosk Posts: 29
    chiqui, I've said it many times before, but damn you're fucking good :)
    A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men
  • Options
    Very Nice!!! Creative.
    I am the end of all your dreams...
  • Options
    me likes!!! Wish I could draw like that....you are very good. What is the longest it took you to do a picture and what medium did you use?
    ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
    I am myself........like you some how.........(Release)
  • Options
    aw boosk, thanks :) and thanks anduril and jammergurl!

JG, the longest it's ever taken me? well i had one drawing that i worked on, off and on, for maybe a week? grand total maybe 7/8 hours? that one was purely pen and ink - was intricate so it took a while. the first one that i posted above took me a couple hours, the stargazer about an hour, and the rose off and on thru the nite, maybe an hour and a half?

i'll try to get more stuff scanned, that's all i could sneak in at work today haha
  • Options
    aw boosk, thanks :) and thanks anduril and jammergurl!

JG, the longest it's ever taken me? well i had one drawing that i worked on, off and on, for maybe a week? grand total maybe 7/8 hours? that one was purely pen and ink - was intricate so it took a while. the first one that i posted above took me a couple hours, the stargazer about an hour, and the rose off and on thru the nite, maybe an hour and a half?

i'll try to get more stuff scanned, that's all i could sneak in at work today haha

Very nice....I would like to see the one you speak of....
    I am myself........like you some how.........(Release)
  • Options
    jammergurl wrote:
    Very nice....I would like to see the one you speak of....
    sure, i just gotta find it! lol i have a shelf on my bookcase of just some of my sketchbooks....it was somethign i did back in art school so it might be with that stuff (i'm probably responsible for the demise of an entire forest, all the paper i've gone thru haha)
  • Options
    beautiful designs, chiqui!!

many of them would work amazingly as tattoos... especially "no title yet" and "stargazer".

you need to go get some ink, pronto!! :D
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • Options
    NothingbetterNothingbetter Wichita, KS Posts: 570
    Your talent is amazing....it truly is. I especially like the last picture. They are so simple, yet so elegant and defined. Gorgeous.
    Kansas City 6/12/03 ** Kissimmee 10/9/04 ** Atlantic City 10/1/05 ** Denver 7/2/06 ** Denver 7/3/06 ** Chicago 8/23/09 ** Chicago 8/24/09 ** Kansas City 5/3/10 ** Dallas 11/15/13 ** Oklahoma City 11/16/13 ** St. Louis 10/3/14 ** Tulsa 10/8/14 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/20/16 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/22/16 ** Oklahoma City 9/20/22 ** Ft. Worth 9/15/23

EV - St. Louis 7/1/11 ** Tulsa 11/19/12
  • Options
    thanks civ! having a needle phobia, i think i'll just stick with drawing on myself if i feel compelled (bic pens are perfect for that :p haha)

nothingbetter, thank you!
  • Options
    Untitled-2.jpg
  • Options
    thanks dreams!
  • Options
    another stealth scan heehee

recline.jpg
  • Options
    b, you are amazing, i love the one you posted on 9/7, the top one. But all of them... they're great. YOU'RE great. keep them coming.
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
  • Options
    b, you are amazing, i love the one you posted on 9/7, the top one. But all of them... they're great. YOU'RE great. keep them coming.
    aw, thanks kevin :)
  • Options
    bigmuzzbigmuzz Posts: 299
    wow u r an awesome drawer......i wish i could draw that good.....

:)

keep up the awesome work!
    Sydney Wed 8 Nov 2006....

when all are one and one is all, to be a rock and not to roll.........

see me @ www.myspace.com/bigmuzz

keep on rockin!.......
  • Options
    bigmuzz wrote:
    wow u r an awesome drawer......i wish i could draw that good.....

:)

keep up the awesome work!
    thank you!
  • Options
    pacifierpacifier Posts: 1,009
    Your pictures are great! Are you an illustrator? If not, you should be. Sorry if you have already answered this question, but I am a little too tired to read through 8 pages
  • Options
    thanks so much guys, you are all too nice! boosk yep there is a face peeking out from the branches :)

pjsal, i majored in graphic design, but i've been drawing all me life :)

I don't see a face.......oh well
    hey if I ever wrote a childrens book, would you illistrate it for me :)
  • Options
    " there is a face peeking out from the branches "

I see it, I see it!! Sorry, but I saw it when I wasn't looking for it. cool.
  • Options
    pacifier wrote:
    " there is a face peeking out from the branches "

I see it, I see it!! Sorry, but I saw it when I wasn't looking for it. cool.
    haha love it :) and thanks for your words!

i do graphic design freelance and recently did an illustration for a press release - all this stuff is for my own bemusement :) i'm working on a website so i can post my work officially and maybe sell 'em if people are interested in buying
  • Options
    twin2twin2 Posts: 894
    Good work. They are very modern looking.
  • Options
    been picking away at a seasons series idea. while back i drew this:

bwsmall-1.jpg

then got to playing with color:
    test-1.jpg

and then i thought it'd be fun to do a seasons series, each season with a different color palette (winter = blues/silvers/gray, spring = yellows, summer=green), different pose to capture the mood for each. so i've been pecking away at it.

i just finished the last season, summer - drew this one monday nite:
    summer_small72.jpg

and here's all 4, starting with spring
    seasonspanel.jpg

i may do some changes to summer because the hair doesn't really make it fit with the other 3. eventually i'm gonna sell the final set, get some extra money hopefully that way! :)

and another doodle
    shatter-1.jpg
  • Options
    QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,626
    stunning....i love the four together

you truly have amazing talent, just beautiful
    Nice shirt.
  • Options
    thanks!
  • Options
    how the fuck did i miss this thread???????

awesome.........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    b is a wonderful artist. very inspiring...
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~