Options

My Drawings on New WEBSITE

TremorSkyTremorSky Posts: 23
edited October 2003 in The Art Wall
I had to change web host because I forgot my angelfire password. THis one is better. I'll keep on updating and hopefully I wont forget my password. THere is some new and old drawings...I apologize for the advertising on the page. My new drawings are on :

http://www.geocities.com/tremorsky/index.htm

Hope you enjoy them. Check back soon...

Skyler
Put his faith in love and tremor Christ...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    excellent work Skyler. truly. can't wait to see the 3rd page :)
    and i've gotta ask...how did you get it set up like that through geocities? with the thumbnails and such? did i miss something when i was putting mine together? and the links on each page, linking back to the first page...i couldn't find that on the page builder. did you do it all yourself?
    just curious. thanks again for sharing your stuff!
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    Hello Thank you so much!! :D

About your question what did I use to put this website together? I used a menu option in Dreamweaver called "Create Web Photo Album" which lets you automatically create a photo album without coding at all. All you gotta do is tell it what photos you want in the album, how many columns, the size of the thumbnails and whether you want the name of the file displayed too. That's all...it does it the whole navigation links (i.e next, home, previous), the thumbnails, the pages to display the larger pictures...everything. You dont' need to do anything. The only thing I coded by hand was the home page.
    Hope this helped.

Skyler
  • Options
    Thanks lastexit. I don't make a living doing this unfortunately, I would have loved it but I didn't go to art school so I can't really get a job doing this. I got accepted into art school with scholarship but quickly dropped out because I didn't like the professors and how things were done there.
    The only time I do illustrations from time to time for a friend who writes amateur stories without pay. He is my friend! lol well anyways, I hope some day I will do this for a living and not the boring job I do right now.
  • Options
    ok, another question for you, then...What's Dreamweaver? (other than a really amusing song)
    Originally posted by TremorSky
    Hello Thank you so much!! :D

About your question what did I use to put this website together? I used a menu option in Dreamweaver called "Create Web Photo Album" which lets you automatically create a photo album without coding at all. All you gotta do is tell it what photos you want in the album, how many columns, the size of the thumbnails and whether you want the name of the file displayed too. That's all...it does it the whole navigation links (i.e next, home, previous), the thumbnails, the pages to display the larger pictures...everything. You dont' need to do anything. The only thing I coded by hand was the home page.
    Hope this helped.

Skyler
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    It's a special software to make webpages (sort of like MS FrontPage but better). The company that makes it is called Macromedia. Hope this answers your question. If you would like, you can use my webpage and put your drawings instead. I don't mind.
  • Options
    hot damn, those are awesome. wowzers.

you should like, sell them and whatnot.

keep it up.
    i could never touch you, i think it would be wrong... but i've got your letter, you've got my song. ~Weezer
  • Options
    i ended up doing a search for it after i posted that question. i was bummed to find out i'd have to purchase it. i appreciate the offer of yours to host my stuff, but i think i'm going to try to find my own ways for now. i'll definitely consider you if all else fails. thanks! :)
    It's a special software to make webpages (sort of like MS FrontPage but better). The company that makes it is called Macromedia. Hope this answers your question. If you would like, you can use my webpage and put your drawings instead. I don't mind.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    Or better yet, you can send me your drawings...the actual size you want them to appear (not the thumbnails) on the webpage and I can do it for you (takes me less than 1 minute) and send it to you back. All you gotta tell me it's the amount of columns and rows you want and whether you want the file's name to appear at the bottom of each thumbnail. I'll send it to you plane (no font colors or anything fancy) You will have to do that by hand.

Don't worry, I don't steal other people's work because I got my own, LOL.
  • Options
    very nice im a artist myself

i was trippin i did an eddie once just like yours on the first page,
    it looked so much like it i
    i thought you stole it :)

keep drawing man, i liked the knight on the horse also
    "thiers still time to escape, youve got time to escape
    thiers still time so escape,,,,
    auuuhhheehhh yaeeahh "
  • Options
    SquirrelSquirrel Posts: 337
    WOW! That's grrrreat stuff!!!!!!!
  • Options
    FlipsFlips Posts: 27
    Great pictures, you're very talented, I love the wrapped chair picture.

Keep up the good work
    Twenty years from now you will be
    more disappointed by the things that
    you didn’t do than by the ones you did
    do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail
    away from the safe harbor. Catch the
    trade winds in your sails. Explore.
    Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain
  • Options
    Many thanks for everyone.
    It'd be great if I can see your version of Eddie, I wonder how similar it is. And no, I don't steal other people's work. It's funny you thought I did. I'd like to see yours if possible.
  • Options
    BhagavadGitaBhagavadGita Posts: 1,748
    I had to change web host because I forgot my angelfire password. THis one is better. I'll keep on updating and hopefully I wont forget my password. THere is some new and old drawings...I apologize for the advertising on the page. My new drawings are on :

http://www.geocities.com/tremorsky/index.htm

Hope you enjoy them. Check back soon...

Skyler

You are very talented.....

Your drawing is Ed is mezmerizing. I could not stop staring into his left eye. Captured a memory of something...great work

G
  • Options
    MoonlightingMoonlighting England Posts: 136
    Those drawings were excellent.You have so much talent.I can't wait to see your next set.Thanx for sharing.
    Absolute Equality.No more.No less - AHFA
  • Options
    Those are great....Is the second picture of the firts row in sec one Ed..It looks like Ed...

I remember hen I was sitting in the bookstore cafe, a guy walked up to me and asked me if he could draw me, he showed me a sketch that he did quickly in the cafe, which I liked but I never called him up though...I didn't trust him...
  • Options
    Thanks for all the kind words! Makes me want to hurry up and put up the next ones. And for the person who asked if eddie is one of the drawings, yes it is eddie.