And no one sings me lullabyes
And no one makes me close my eyes
So I throw the windows wide
And call to you across the sky....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    A very wonderful thing to do, DS. Thanks!
    As a world mourns these senseless losses.
    Save room for dessert!
  • Options
    bambi girlbambi girl Posts: 406
    thanks DS, very nicely done.

i saw REM last night, and Stipe read out a statement about the attacks, and told us about how we should cherish life, and then went into everybody hurts......a very moving moment, people hugging each other, holding each other, happy to be alive and really determined to cherish that moment.
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    thanks and my heart goes out to London :(
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    bambi girl wrote:
    thanks DS, very nicely done.

i saw REM last night, and Stipe read out a statement about the attacks, and told us about how we should cherish life, and then went into everybody hurts......a very moving moment, people hugging each other, holding each other, happy to be alive and really determined to cherish that moment.

Slightly off topic, but where and when did you see them? I've got tickets for their 9th july show, which has been postponed. You've got me wondering if i have missed their concert!

Dark star, very thoughtful tribute. My heart goes out to those who are affected by the events.
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
  • Options
    Thanks, this is a very nice thing to do
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky
    A human being that was given to fly
  • Options
    StinkfootStinkfoot Posts: 546
    Thank you DS.
    "I get into a state of consciousness that I can't explain. It is about feeling and not thinking. I get positive chills and insight into things that I can't get to any other way. It is Healing of the Soul." - Mike McCready
  • Options
    tiny chimptiny chimp Posts: 94
    very thoughtful and kind of you
  • Options
    tribejammer05tribejammer05 W'Ville, OH Posts: 696
    wash_ wrote:
    Slightly off topic, but where and when did you see them? I've got tickets for their 9th july show, which has been postponed. You've got me wondering if i have missed their concert!

Dark star, very thoughtful tribute. My heart goes out to those who are affected by the events.

they canceled the show for july 9 and rescheduled it for july 16 in hyde park. i had a ticket for the 9th show but was returning to the states on the 16th so i couldn't make it. quite a bummer.
    "There's a $10,000 bill in it for you."
    "Oh yeah? Which president's on it?"
    "Uh, all of them. They're having a party. Jimmy Carter's passed out on the couch."

Columbus 2000
    Columbus 2003
    Hershey 2003
    Toledo 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Chicago/Lollapalooza 2007
    Columbus 2010
    Chicago/Wrigley 2013
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Portland 2013
    Cincinnati 2014