Options

The best Mike shows???

reversedarwinismreversedarwinism Posts: 1,151
edited April 2008 in The Porch
I played London '00 recently and its a fucking bad ass Mike show. Definitly not a xanax night, as my friend says. What others do yall think are up there for him?
bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I was at San Antonio '03 and it was Mike's birthday. The band seemed in great spirits and mike rocked his ass off!!! IMO, that performance of Evenflow was their best that i'd heard to date. Ed just finished singing happy birthday and then they launched into an inspired and energetic version. I know they play it at just about every show, but it was electric. The rest of the show was just as good.

Las Cruces 9-14-95 , San Antonio 4-5-03, Berlin 9-23-06, Munich 6-12-07, Dusseldorf 2-21-07, West Palm Beach 08, Tampa 08, DC 08,Hartford 08, Mansfield II 08
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Anytime he smashes and destroys a guitar on stage, I always enjoy. :D
  • Options
    Reading this gets me pumped up for the Flight To Mars show next month!
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    can't remember seeing them close enough to say I saw it but two times he made me think he was cool.

1 was on the youtube misheard lyrics Yellow Ledbetter when I is playing looking up at the sky.

and 2, I mentioned was when someone shared the youtube Vegas cover of Little Sister. I like when he is doing the 2nd solo and he looked over to someone on his side and kind of laughs and shrugs his shoulders.

He just seems so nice. talented as well, of course but it comes through that he is not as asshole.
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    I was at San Antonio '03

I was at this show and I agree he was playing out of his mind that night.

I was going to recommend listening to Vancouver 05. I was there and Mike burned that arena to the ground, he was on fire. Of course I was stoned out of my mind.