Options

Na Brickanna Gorma

AchilleAchille Posts: 7
edited July 2005 in The Art Wall
hey.

a website with some projects me and some friends have done recently.
http://www.freewebs.com/bluebricks

hope you enjoy. if not, i'll cry.

~kDamo
Never get so attached to a poem that
you forget truth that lacks lyricism.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JoeJoe Posts: 25
    I can't say I approve of that "bearlachas". Brickanna indeed. You're a disgrace to your nation! 32 COUNTIES

etc.
    Through the darkness of futures past, the magician longs to see. One chants out between two worlds: "Fire Walk With Me." We lived among the people - I think you say convenience store? We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. My name is Mike. His name is BOB.
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    the ones i have looked at I LOVED , brilliant, i studied public art for a while and i love interactive stuff ....... will check the rest later today :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    aahhhhhhhhhh
    Love em all !!!

WELL DONE the station the birthday the mirors ...... all great stuff.

it's making me want to hang up my rubber gloves and get back to the good days of Art :D:D:D

but untill the little one is in school I live through you, if thats ok ?

please post more, you are Brilliant :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    totaledheadtotaledhead Posts: 197
    theyre so cool, its great to see loadsa irish peeps on the board!!

~P@M~

ps WELCOME!!!
  • Options
    muchos thank yous to everyone, and 'go raibh maith agat' to the ones with sore heads (on a wednesday morning?!?)

i don't think theres anything new on the site since i posted this. hopefully we'll get some other ones posted soon. feel free to live through us VV, but if you would like to do anything and put it on the site, please do. we're trying to get it to spread internationally. we've been talking to a guy in Thailand who is interested in collaborating on something. http://www.chutiwongpeti.info

also, i got an emial today from the people at the Diskurs festival in Giessen, germany. they said they're very interested in our application and will give us a definite answer in 2/3 weeks.

huzzah.
  • Options
    SquirrelSquirrel Posts: 337
    Achille wrote:

a website with some projects me and some friends have done recently.
    http://www.freewebs.com/bluebricks

wow...pretty cool stuff...great that creative work is encouraged! what projects are you currently working on?

the second link is interesting too..but some of the photography is a bit gross!! eg the chicken legs..ewwww...oh well..modern art, huh? ;) think i'm a bit of a traditionalist...:D
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Some cool stuff on there. I especially liked the Mirror over Brian McFadden :D.
    Whereabouts in Dublin are you from? I live in Clontarf.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    I'm from that godforsaken thing they call Tallaght down the southside, my good man. The McFadden poster was right outside the door of our college for a month, i couldn't stick it any longer.

Squirrely, thanky you.
    I've been working on a few things with more religious themes. they're prety much ready to go on the site. I'm joining in with a few things going on around Dublin over the summer, fun little decorative projects.
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    i truly appreciate the interactive, engaging nature of public/performance art. well done. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow