Options

No more San Diego 2 show?

Troubled SoulTroubled Soul Posts: 35
edited February 2008 in The Porch
The 4/16 date is not on Ticketmaster anymore. No official announcement from 10c only 2 days before the on sale date. I'd say it's not looking good for a second show.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    I noted it on the other thread, but I emailed Spreckels yesterday and they said there is still the possibility of a show on the 16th, but nothing is confirmed yet.
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,551
    watch for it to be added once the first show sells out. that happens alot of times.
  • Options
    merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    Yeah, but in this case, it's not like the SD show isn't going to sell out. I'd selfishly prefer an additional 10c presale (even given all the headaches) so I have a better chance of getting tickets.
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • Options
    After what happened with the whole pre-sale debacle; I'm not surprised that TPTB dangle the carrot and then snatch it away.
    Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse.
  • Options
    I don't care if there are no 10c seats even, I just want a second SD show! Ticketmaster is fine.
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,091
    ticketmaster does that all the time, list show that are not confirmed then removes then with nothing more ever heard about it again...

not sure if it is marketing or what
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,432
    After what happened with the whole pre-sale debacle; I'm not surprised that TPTB dangle the carrot and then snatch it away.

did TPTB ever mention a 2nd SD show?
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    did TPTB ever mention a 2nd SD show?
    Just want to be thrown a bone for second-chancers.
    Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse.