Options

Ed's Presets

restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
edited December 2007 in The Porch
Hey gang, im doing some ino gathering on my shows ive been to. I should have recorded this or remembered but i cant and didnt. I'd love some help.

I need to know the song that ed did solo before the show and if and he joined MMJ for that song they do together and the name of the song.

Following show info would be great!

boston one and two 06
philly one and two 06
washington 06
san fran two 06
portland 06
pretty sure there werent any pre stuff for the gorge shows...

i know ed did porch in boston, dont know which show, and he joined MMJ in boston, dont know which show..

any help would be great!!! thanks in advance.
Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DarkStarDarkStar Posts: 734
    Hey gang, im doing some ino gathering on my shows ive been to. I should have recorded this or remembered but i cant and didnt. I'd love some help.

I need to know the song that ed did solo before the show and if and he joined MMJ for that song they do together and the name of the song.

Following show info would be great!

boston one and two 06
    philly one and two 06
    washington 06
    san fran two 06
    portland 06
    pretty sure there werent any pre stuff for the gorge shows...

i know ed did porch in boston, dont know which show, and he joined MMJ in boston, dont know which show..

any help would be great!!! thanks in advance.
    this info is available on tenclub.net http://tenclub.net/tour/shows.php... or at least some of it is.

ds
    And no one sings me lullabyes
    And no one makes me close my eyes
    So I throw the windows wide
    And call to you across the sky....
  • Options
    thanks buddy...! didnt realize those nuggets were tacked on there.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    The song is "It makes no difference" from "The Band"...the last waltz is a legendary album/movie...check it out.
    God Loves Pearl Jam