Options

A Message Pit Montage For You All

Comments

• Options
    camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    i'll check it later... i'm at work and i'm sure there are a bunch of dicks in that video.
    i like sound...
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    Sweet I'm in there :)
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,845
    174+ Pit Members Within

Okay, I've spent the better part of 4 days in shifts making this fucking thing. Seriously. The last part was the worst. Windows Movie Maker sucks. The quality for right now is seriously crappy, but the format I saved it in, is the only way it would see the light of day and get to you guys. I will try to get it up with better quality.

Thought since the tour is coming up and everyone is excited, this might lift the spirits all the higher.

I've hit up the photo thread, facebook, myspace and everywhere else I could think of and the end result is this:

A Message Pit/Ten Club Collage including 174+ members in over 200 photos.

ENJOY!

YouTube Search: Hardcore Pearl Jam Fans

sian-of-the-dead gets the lucky spot as video icon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wx9eStSk3w

Hope you all like it. Try and find yourself, they go by fast!

This is truly amazing. Thank you for your love and dedication. (P.S. I can't seem to find me...)
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    I'm in there too! :)
    Nice video.
    Lots of familiar faces.
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    Very cool. Very very cool.
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    awesome
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    Very nice man great meeting u all adn bet we iwll have many more show togather. Very nice again have a great time at MSG u lucky dog!!!!!!!
  • Options
    KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    GREAT job!!!!! Thanks!

Very :cool: people we are indeed ;)
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
  • Options
    Local CrewLocal Crew Posts: 745
    Propst!!!
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    bump
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    dawngdawng Posts: 644
    wow, very cool. even managed to get a picture of me in there somehow!
    Check out my Sudsy Chick Etsy Store for all natural homemade bath products!
  • Options
    ManimalManimal Posts: 152
    Very cool!! nice work.. You better be going down for Green River...
    DVD: http://db.etree.org/Manimal
    Posters: www.expressobeans.com/trader.php?id=Manimal&view=4
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    tish wrote:
    This is truly amazing. Thank you for your love and dedication. (P.S. I can't seem to find me...)

thanks so much tish, i really dont know what the heck happened with your pic, its a nice one too, loungin with shades on a dock with towels i believe. sorry bout that.

theres a growing list of people that i thought i had in there. someone with a mac should make one of these, there is no way i can do another one and save it, my comp is very screwed when movie maker is used, i was lucky to even save this one.

manimal, i think subpop is out for me. cant make it. sucks, but oh well.

dawn, i think i lifted that from yahamitas facebook or myspace or something.. its you walking out of scratch records in vancity!

glad all of you loved it so much.....its great to have at least a fraction of all the great fans chronicled. there are a lot of us....i left it open with the whole episode one thing.....so....
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,361
    viva bump style! :)

will be seeing some of those faces this june baby! sweet!
  • Options
    NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    Great idea and well done.
    Brian
  • Options
    thanks so much tish, i really dont know what the heck happened with your pic, its a nice one too, loungin with shades on a dock with towels i believe. sorry bout that.

theres a growing list of people that i thought i had in there. someone with a mac should make one of these, there is no way i can do another one and save it, my comp is very screwed when movie maker is used, i was lucky to even save this one.

dawn, i think i lifted that from yahamitas facebook or myspace or something.. its you walking out of scratch records in vancity!

glad all of you loved it so much.....its great to have at least a fraction of all the great fans chronicled. there are a lot of us....i left it open with the whole episode one thing.....so....

you can come over and make it on my computer, its booming for shit like this.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    he still standshe still stands Posts: 2,835
    ... this is very cool. Nice job!
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    you can come over and make it on my computer, its booming for shit like this.

really man? i should....we could gather a lot more pics and keep the picture request bumped for a month so lots of people see it. Im sure we could get over 400-500 pit members on the montage.

let me know...i have a shit load of pics of everyone now.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Options
    knittedknitted Posts: 244
    what a happy handsome bunch of people.

mike surely gets the award for most photographed band member.
    http://www.sublime-retro.net

when my ears ring, my heart beats
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,818
    174+ Pit Members Within

Okay, I've spent the better part of 4 days in shifts making this fucking thing. Seriously. The last part was the worst. Windows Movie Maker sucks. The quality for right now is seriously crappy, but the format I saved it in, is the only way it would see the light of day and get to you guys. I will try to get it up with better quality.

Thought since the tour is coming up and everyone is excited, this might lift the spirits all the higher.

I've hit up the photo thread, facebook, myspace and everywhere else I could think of and the end result is this:

A Message Pit/Ten Club Collage including 174+ members in over 200 photos.

ENJOY!

YouTube Search: Hardcore Pearl Jam Fans

sian-of-the-dead gets the lucky spot as video icon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wx9eStSk3w

Hope you all like it. Try and find yourself, they go by fast!

Wow, you did an awesome job!! This should be a sticky :)

So cool seeing everyone!
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    shell bellshell bell Posts: 337
    Love it! My Nevada plates made it in. Excelent job!
    when you get confused just listen to the music play........

"You damn well can't lick the system,but you can sure give it a good fondeling."-sleazy estate man(Hugh Laurie on A bit of Fry and Laurie)

"Judas Priest on a two stroke moped!"(Stephen Fry)
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,818
    really man? i should....we could gather a lot more pics and keep the picture request bumped for a month so lots of people see it. Im sure we could get over 400-500 pit members on the montage.

we have tons of fan photos on the Wishlist photobucket you can pull from too, for Part II :)

http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k230/WishlistFoundation/
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    NYbenbenNYbenben Posts: 1,020
    nice job! we are a bunch of freaks... but we are a bunch of cool freaks with a common peaceful cause!
    4/12/92, 8/11/92, 9/28/96, 9/11/98, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 7/9/03, 4/30/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 12/9/05, 5/12/06, 5/17/06, 5/28/06, 6/3/06, 12/9/06, EV LA 4/12-4/13/08, 6/12/08, 6,19,08, 6,20,08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 7/1/08

and still jonesing for another show....
    "the waiting drove me mad..."
  • Options
    ManimalManimal Posts: 152
    bump
    DVD: http://db.etree.org/Manimal
    Posters: www.expressobeans.com/trader.php?id=Manimal&view=4
  • Options

yeah for sure dude i got all sorts of sweet bells and whistles on my computer.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    shell bellshell bell Posts: 337
    Buuuuummmmpppppp!
    when you get confused just listen to the music play........

"You damn well can't lick the system,but you can sure give it a good fondeling."-sleazy estate man(Hugh Laurie on A bit of Fry and Laurie)

"Judas Priest on a two stroke moped!"(Stephen Fry)
  • Options
    finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    Fantastic :D
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • Options
    bump
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    Urban HikerUrban Hiker Posts: 1,312
    I'm going to send this vid to my mom. :rolleyes: <---- that's a sweet eye roll, not sarcastic.

I think my mom will love this. :)
    Walking can be a real trip
    "We've laid the groundwork. It's like planting the seeds. And next year, it's spring." - Nader
    Prepare for tending to your garden, America.
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861

the one that i made was movie maker as well, timings were a bit screwed up, but i know why now...
    You can save the final product with higher quality at the final step, the few that i have done have been at like 1000-1500k it doesn't sap the picture or audio quality as much.

a mac with just the basic software would still kick the shit out of it, movie maker is pretty lame, but it works for what i need it for.
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!