Whats the name of the site that tracks seating? i forgot
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,537
    rssesq wrote:
    Whats the name of the site that tracks seating? i forgot

http://www.touringfans.com

edit: looks like it no longer exists,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    100 Pacer wrote:
    http://www.touringfans.com

edit: looks like it no longer exists,...

Thats not it
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,537
    rssesq wrote:
    Thats not it

LOL alright, why don't you compare notes here:

http://www.geocities.com/ivykennedy/pearljam/pjLinks.htm

oh, look,...there's "touring fans" listed as the 10C seat tracker :D
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    ThunderclapThunderclap Lexington, KY Posts: 108
    touringfans.com was the website that had the seat tracker. I don't know if it was the only one though. Katrina Rocks was the one that ran it. It's been down for well over a year, I believe.

I think she lives in the south, so maybe if she's going to the shows she'll fire up the website again. Not likely since we're only talking about 10 shows.
    TEACHER SEEKS PUPIL
    Must have an earnest desire to save the world
    Apply in person
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,495
    It was definitely touringfans.com
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,941
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    Hey guys! I'm working on it...actually. =) We'll be back. I didn't think folks really went for it..but I realize now that wasn't the case. We fired up the engines a few weeks ago ;)

Now to the fun part...any of you know database junk?? I need some help. =)
    If you're interested, E-mail me! katrinacoker@gmail.com
    Smiles,
    Katrina
  • Options
    ThunderclapThunderclap Lexington, KY Posts: 108
    I don't know anything about databases but I do know how to bump.

I'm glad I was wrong about you firing up the site again :)
    TEACHER SEEKS PUPIL
    Must have an earnest desire to save the world
    Apply in person
  • Options
    faithful227faithful227 Posts: 352
    So glad to hear you're going to get this up again.

Great site :)
    VHC member #155***

Ft Lauderdale '96:::West Palm Beach '98:::Tampa '00:::Tampa '03:::Camden 1&2 '06::: DC '06:::West Palm Beach '08:::Tampa '08:::Columbia '08:::Virginia Beach '08

• Options
    JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125
    It's great to hear you're getting this going again!

It'll be disheartening when I see all the good numbers ahead of me :(

But still, I think it's great!

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
  • Options
    I'm glad you guys are glad..=) But keep it bumped cause the more time I spend here...the less I spend there. ;)

See y'all on the road!!
    Smiles,
    Katrina
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Hey guys! I'm working on it...actually. =) We'll be back. I didn't think folks really went for it..but I realize now that wasn't the case. We fired up the engines a few weeks ago ;)

Guess my post asking about it in another thread was overlooked. I thought it was one of the best things to come together for a tour!! :D
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    Hey guys! I'm working on it...actually. =) We'll be back. I didn't think folks really went for it..but I realize now that wasn't the case. We fired up the engines a few weeks ago
    Thanks!! It's a great site!
    No time to be void or save up on life. You got to spend it all.
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    100 Pacer wrote:
    LOL alright, why don't you compare notes here:

http://www.geocities.com/ivykennedy/pearljam/pjLinks.htm

oh, look,...there's "touring fans" listed as the 10C seat tracker :D

:) that's my page. nice.

yeah i was asking about touring fans a week ago on here.

who runs it?

oh ok. thanks!
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    :) that's my page. nice.

yeah i was asking about touring fans a week ago on here.

who runs it?

See previous page
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    yeah i edited my post. :)

• Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    bump for great justice!
  • Options
    EJE201EJE201 Mason, MI Posts: 319
    Let's say knowledge is a tree,
    It's growing up just like me
  • Options
    stylo17stylo17 Posts: 1,001
    so now I get to see how far BACK i'm standing? oh brother ;)

loved the site, can't wait for it to come back.
    6/11/08 WPB

♬♪♫ and I will not, grow tired of crayon stars and fire

♬♪♫ cause a soldier's death is so much better than defeat just hanging around
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Love this site. Thanks for all the hard work!
    Maybe people will actually post where their seats ended up to be. Like the idea of the random 4 rows, will be cool to see what numbers get them!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,941
    Hey guys! I'm working on it...actually. =) We'll be back. I didn't think folks really went for it..but I realize now that wasn't the case. We fired up the engines a few weeks ago

AWESOME news katrina...that is so great of you....cant wait to see that thing up again...

im so sick of all these polls...hehehe
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options

Theres the lazy gen-x slacker-fuck webmaster.
    ;)

Yay KatrinaRocks is ON THE JOB.
    :D:D:D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    looking forward to seeing this site once it is back up!
    10/3/05
    5/27/06 5/27/06 6/01/06
    8/5/07
    6/17/08 6/19/08 6/20/08 6/22/08 6/24/08 6/25/08
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    Katrina does, in fact, rock.
    Thanks for working on bringing it back. I've totally used it in the past, and look forward to using it again!
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    Thanks guys! And thanks for all the e-mails. I've certainly got some folks willing to help! yay! Just sit tight...you'll know when we're back. =)
    Smiles,
    Katrina
  • Options
    rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,549
    Looking forward to using the new site as well.

Great resource!

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Yes! Always loved the site and used/referenced it frequently. Glad to hear it will be back. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options

of course we were into it--it was a great tool! thanks for all your prior work and thanks again for getting it going for this time 'round!!
    "and onward goes this thing of ours."

Paulie "Walnuts" Gualtieri
  • Options
    is the site up yet?

• Options
    i don't know if she's gonna go for it but i just emailed katrina with an offer to host touringfans on gremmie.net since it appears the site now has a squatter. for those unfamilair, check it out.

http://www.gremmie.net/bsides/

by the way, the site will be getting a boatload more songs in the next month or so. stay tuned.
    member number: 198,xxx