Options

Thanks 10 Club and PJ!!!

rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
edited July 2008 in The Porch
I was able to sneak in 9 great shows from Columbia through Mansfield 2.

But now I have a pile of chit on my desk and itz ketchup time.

Peace Out
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    elevation622elevation622 Posts: 926
    Hell Yeah, thanks for the MSGs!
  • Options
    groovNgroovN Posts: 92
    another huge thank youse guys from me!!!!

tenclub - 4 great concerts and 4 great sets of seats - no complaints here :-) merch was great, ticket obtaining went well...one thing, maybe next time you could seat the beer spillin chick a couple of seats down from me ;) lol! my msg seats were about the best i have ever had, so thanks!!!

pearljam - you blew me away from the first song in camden. opening with hard to imagine, my very favorite song. i just hope you felt the love that we were givin youse-all!!!

oh how i hate the post pearljam concert dull drums!
    picture an empty cup in the middle of the sea
  • Options
    Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    THANK YOU PEARL JAM for twelve amazing shows!! Thank you 10C for no ticket headaches . Thank you for the poster wristband idea. The next best thing to the poster tube. My posters, I got posters for 8 of the twelve shows I saw, are in much better shape because of the wristband policy. One favor, please make sure the folks handling the scissors don't have shaky hands when cutting off the wrist bands. I held my breath once or twice.
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • Options
    groovNgroovN Posts: 92
    oh, and a HUGE thankyou to the folks who pulled off all of the wishlist parties. it was great to meet you guys, meet other fans, listen to our favorite music and help people! the post concert parties were awesome, too!!!!

you guys deserve to be thanked, and thanked often, for all that you did to coordinate these events and to raise the funds for some great organizations! i loved your merch choices, too :)

THANK YOU!!!!
    picture an empty cup in the middle of the sea