Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    i see you.
    :wave:
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    i see you.

not you. :P

hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    i see you.

not you. :P

NOBODY LIKES ME........WWWWwwwwwaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaaa...... :clap:

:lol:
    i see you.
    seems the news is pulling everyone back... I believe there's been more than one sighting :)
    i see you.
    seems the news is pulling everyone back... I believe there's been more than one sighting :)

im absolutely sure were talking about different things here.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    maybe you will sing to me in my sleep
    i was wrong. ;):lol::lol::lol:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    I've been waiting for you and you've been coming to me
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    just a thought, why so much sadness and emotional anger in the poetry on this site,
    sometimes I read the poem's here and feel sadness for the poster and sometimes
    I think why do they keep living the pain why don't they move on, life has so much to offer
    and you seem to have locked yourself in a room full of tears and pain..open that door and escape
    life has so much to offer.

Godfather.
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Godfather. wrote:
    just a thought, why so much sadness and emotional anger in the poetry on this site,
    I think why do they keep living the pain why don't they move on, life has so much to offer
    and you seem to have locked yourself in a room full of tears and pain..open that door and escape

Godfather.

I keep trying to open the door, there seems to be a lot of garbage blocking the way though.

on a more serious note, I just write about pain much easier than happy. when i write "happy" it comes off
    cheesy, and fake.

but I agree, there seems to be more and more sadness and pain in the poetry from everyone here as of late.
    I'll take this as a challenge, and write something happy today. ;)
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • walked down the hall
    a rush surging through my body
    anticipating an open door
    not to be completely floored
    by the kind of sweetness
    sincere in your eyes
    which obliterates the cliches
    and empty apologies

i believe you this time
    i know it aint ideal
    but i'm really not sure
    if it's enough just to feel
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • the wolf wrote:
    Godfather. wrote:

Godfather.

I keep trying to open the door, there seems to be a lot of garbage blocking the way though.

on a more serious note, I just write about pain much easier than happy. when i write "happy" it comes off
    cheesy, and fake.

but I agree, there seems to be more and more sadness and pain in the poetry from everyone here as of late.
    Steve- you just really need to clean your house, that's all. Just kidding!

I am happy! Happiest I've been for sometime. Its just easy to draw from sadness and despair. And, sometimes, its only words... Or is it?
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    the wolf wrote:
    Godfather. wrote:

Godfather.

cheesy, and fake.

might come off as cheesy to you (hey I'm from WI I love cheesy!) but to others it might be uplifting and inspirational and just what they need to smile and change their day
    the wolf wrote:
    Godfather. wrote:

Godfather.

cheesy, and fake.

Steve- you just really need to clean your house, that's all. Just kidding!

I am happy! Happiest I've been for sometime. Its just easy to draw from sadness and despair. And, sometimes, its only words... Or is it?

my house is a giant fucking mess !!! :D

its never only words... never.

I'm pretty fucking happy at the moment. so maybe I will be able to write something happy for a change.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • weedweed Posts: 475
    I'm sick of trying to find happiness...

happiness needs to come and find me !
    weed wrote:
    I'm sick of trying to find happiness...

happiness needs to come and find me !
    :thumbup:
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    there goes the soda through my nose again, Wolf your funny !!!
    I didn't mean to point at anyone person and apologize if I have offended anyone
    (this will sound funny) when I was a young kid I was agitated easily and had a
    temper problem and my mother would tell me to think about happy thing's...
    odd as it sounds I have never forgot that,it may not always work for me but
    sometimes it dose.

Godfather.
    Godfather. wrote:
    there goes the soda through my nose again, Wolf your funny !!!
    I didn't mean to point at anyone person and apologize if I have offended anyone
    (this will sound funny) when I was a young kid I was agitated easily and had a
    temper problem and my mother would tell me to think about happy thing's...
    odd as it sounds I have never forgot that,it may not always work for me but
    sometimes it dose.

Godfather.

No worries GF. I know what you are saying. ;)
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    3 shwos within easy driving distance of my house, and I'm not going to be able to go to any of them.

oh well, I had a nice run in Oct. 09 front row for L.A. 3 baby !!!!

now if anyone needs me, I'll be in the bathroom crying where no one here at work can see me.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • the wolf wrote:
    3 shwos within easy driving distance of my house, and I'm not going to be able to go to any of them.

now if anyone needs me, I'll be in the bathroom crying where no one here at work can see me.

I'm feelin your pain man... how come you can't make it to any of the shows??

I've got my own issues... everytime I see em live, it fucks me up even more, I think, than not seein em live...but i gotta be grateful else I'll rot in my own shit... and fuck me I am doin almost the entire Euro tour this June, which means I'm gonna be in a hole for a long fuckin time after that... but hell, whatta you gonna do eh... such is life...not at all black n white
    the wolf wrote:

I've got my own issues... everytime I see em live, it fucks me up even more, I think, than not seein em live...but i gotta be grateful else I'll rot in my own shit... and fuck me I am doin almost the entire Euro tour this June, which means I'm gonna be in a hole for a long fuckin time after that... but hell, whatta you gonna do eh... such is life...not at all black n white

I just cant pull of the cash for the tickets. since me and the gf split, I bring home about 200 bucks less than i pay out to stay in my house. I'm trying really really hard to figure out a way to stay in my house.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:
    me too... stupid job.

but at least I'm gonna try for the Buffalo show. :D
  • the wolf wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

I just cant pull of the cash for the tickets. since me and the gf split, I bring home about 200 bucks less than i pay out to stay in my house. I'm trying really really hard to figure out a way to stay in my house.

that is some real fucked up shit... my thoughts are with you... but that means fuck all don't it, when one's in the shit... struggle man,,, it only strengthens one in the long run... but it can kill you in the short run.... that's not very encouraging but I pray you make it thru this

that is some real fucked up shit... my thoughts are with you... but that means fuck all don't it, when one's in the shit... struggle man,,, it only strengthens one in the long run... but it can kill you in the short run.... that's not very encouraging but I pray you make it thru this

Yeah, I have faith that it will all work out for the better though . ;)
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • the wolf wrote:

Yeah, I have faith that it will all work out for the better though . ;)

and faith matters... and i know you know it...
    youre a slow fucking learner girl.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    let's shake things up.... make it happen
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I miss you...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • There is a strong possibility that I might completely lose it next week...
    I miss you...

awww shucks :oops: I miss you too ! ;)

:lol:
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
This discussion has been closed.