Options

Live at the Garden question

StuffnJunkStuffnJunk Posts: 896
edited June 2008 in The Porch
why does the crowd boo the keyboard player when he drinks the wine?

JUST KIDDING!!!

been watching this all week cuz i was there and i will be there again tomorrow and the next night and I CAN"T FUCKIN WAIT!!!!

and for those of you who weren't there and think the LATG dvd sucks, let me say this - the dvd does not do justice to the live experience! the same is true of bootlegs, you just can't capture that energy on any kind of recording

i think the one moment that does justice to the show is the start of Baba O'Riley, when the lights come up and it scans the front row and you see everyone standing and the faces of the people near the camera are like "holy shit!!! how could this show get any better!!!!"

TOMORROW!!!
"I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    lilreds9121lilreds9121 Posts: 128
    im not surprised no one has replied to this for 5 hours. cya tomm
    "Somebody throw up a gun so I can shoot you all......Fuckers". Eddie
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    What you say is true... being at the event is much better than watching it on T.V.
    Same rule applies to the Super Bowl.
    Have a great time.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    Of my 16 shows to date I think MSG 1 03 is my least favorite.
    Hail Hail The Lucky Ones!!!

Saratoga 92, Hartford 96, Hartford 98, Jones Beach 3 00, Mansfield 1 03, Mansfield 2 03, Camden 1 03, MSG 1 03, MSG 2 03, Mansfield 3 03, Holmdel 03, Boston 1 04, Albany 06, Hartford 06, East Rutherford 1 06, Camden 2 08, MSG 1 08, MSG 2 08, Hartford 08, Mansfield 1 08, Mansfield 2 08, Spectrum 4 09, Hartford 10, MSG 1 10, MSG 2 10, EV Hartford 11, Philly 12, Brooklyn 1 13, Brooklyn 2 13, Hartford 13, MSG 1 16, MSG 2 16, Fenway 1 16, Temple Of The Dog MSG 16
  • Options
    pouch15pouch15 Posts: 436
    StuffnJunk wrote:
    why does the crowd boo the keyboard player when he drinks the wine?

JUST KIDDING!!!

been watching this all week cuz i was there and i will be there again tomorrow and the next night and I CAN"T FUCKIN WAIT!!!!

and for those of you who weren't there and think the LATG dvd sucks, let me say this - the dvd does not do justice to the live experience! the same is true of bootlegs, you just can't capture that energy on any kind of recording

i think the one moment that does justice to the show is the start of Baba O'Riley, when the lights come up and it scans the front row and you see everyone standing and the faces of the people near the camera are like "holy shit!!! how could this show get any better!!!!"

TOMORROW!!!

the thing with pearl jam dvd's is that they almost never show the crowd, I dont know why, but touring band and the garden they dont show any crowd, that sucks, but I love them, specially LATG. Good luck tomorrow
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Iron Maiden
    Grateful Daed
    & Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    NO WAY
    MSG 2008

wishful thinking.
  • Options
    JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125
    Of my 16 shows to date I think MSG 1 03 is my least favorite.

Seriously? Wow.

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.