I'm not even a 10club member anyway.

edited February 2008 in The Porch
Stunning secret! I've been a fan since almost the begining but never joined 10c. I've only ever been to southern shows. never had a problem getting decent seats. and from the looks of things getting a membership wouldnt really help me get better seats now anyway.

anyone else?

oh, and i'm still a bigger fan than you!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ARE NOT! (x infinity) :p
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    I was briefly a 10C member,
    between early 2002 - late 2003.
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • MrSmith wrote:
    Stunning secret! I've been a fan since almost the begining but never joined 10c. I've only ever been to southern shows. never had a problem getting decent seats. and from the looks of things getting a membership wouldnt really help me get better seats now anyway.

anyone else?

oh, and i'm still a bigger fan than you!
    By southern shows, do you mean you saw eddie stand on a soap box next to Joey Ramone during "Sonic Reducer"?

If so then, yes, i will bow down, you are the bigger fan.

Sigh. Breaks my fucking heart.
    After deciding for $ concerns (hey i was in 8th grade!) NOT to buy scalped blacony tickets to Atlanta '94 ... my next opportunity was NOLA ... but they canceled and reschudled and i had summer school.

Oh man. Fucking Algebra II\Trig ... fucking bullshit!

Luckily my parents pulled out the damn ultimate 15th Bday present ... Voters For Choice '95, DC ... 15th Birthday, TO THE DAY ... 1st show.

:sigh:

But yea ... say you saw ed on a box next to joey,
    and we'll have a duel!

:D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • are you questioning my fanhood, dude? we can take this outside!
  • halszka123halszka123 Posts: 1,109
    Ha!
    I'm not 10 club member (not yet...) and i was ONLY on two shows. So what?
    Aha! And surely i'm not as big fan of PJ as some people here are. But anyway i love this music...don't want to outdo...
    who cares?
    btw. who cares about all this tix problem? to much complaining latest days.
    Enjoy Your life, if U can!
    Not 10c member? Have sth to say? write to me - I'll put it on the forum
    halszka123@op.pl
  • Nope and the more I read about it the less interested I am. Lets face it, if the 10 club members knew anymore than we did, they wouldn't be asking Kat and Sea for more info on tour dates, etc.
  • Nope and the more I read about it the less interested I am. Lets face it, if the 10 club members knew anymore than we did, they wouldn't be asking Kat and Sea for more info on tour dates, etc.

yeah the internet levels the playing field that way. I'm not really into vinyl either, so i'm not sure what the advantage is besides tickets.