so robert Plant and Lez Zeppelin are at Bonnaroo?

edited February 2008 in The Porch
i think there is a pretty good chance they play together. that would be pretty cool i think. not quite Led Zeppelin but its not bad.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RiotAct10RiotAct10 Posts: 1,618
    I was thinking about this the other day. People say that there is a lot of jamming and playing with other bands at the roo, so wouldnt be surprised. I bet that would be quite a thrill for those girls.
    words seem so out of place.

8.21.00 Columbus | 6.24.03 Columbus | 7.9.03 NYC | 10.2.04 Toledo | 9.11.05 Kitchener | 5.20.06 Cleveland | 8.5.07 Chicago | 5.6.10 Columbus | 5.7.10 Noblesville | 5.9.10 Cleveland | 9.3.11 East Troy | 9.4.11 East Troy | 7.19.13 Chicago | 10.11.13 Pittsburgh | 10.1.14 Cincinnati | 4.8.16 Ft. Lauderdale | 4.9.16 Miami | 8.8.18 Seattle | 8.10.18 Seattle | 9.26.21 Dana Point | 10.1.21 Dana Point | 10.2.21 Dana Point | 9.16.22 Nashville | 9.17.22 Louisville | 9.18.22 St. Louis | 9.2.23 St. Paul | 9.15.23 Ft. Worth | 6.22.24 Dublin | 8.26.24 Noblesville
    6.26.11 Detroit (EdVed) | 9.23.17 Louisville (EdVed) | 9.25.21 Dana Point (EdVed) | 10.01.22 Dana Point (EdVed) | 2.6.22 Newark (EdVed)
  • led zeppelins not quite led zeppelin these days tho either... bonham was probably my favorite part of that band... that being said, it would be cool to see plant play with those girls... and im sure theyd be ok with it too :D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • does Plant ever play Zep tunes solo?
  • MrSmith wrote:
    does Plant ever play Zep tunes solo?

Yes, many. Go to http://www.tblweb.com, look for the link called Tour Watch. That link will get you to setlists and fanviews from over the years.

Personally, I've seen him do 4Sticks, Black Dog, Levee Breaks, Hey Hey what can I do, Going to Calif, Whole Lotta Love, Babe I'm going to leave you in recent years. Bask in 1988 or so, he busted out In the evening, and I thought the roof of the LA Forum was going to blow off. I've never heard such a spike in crowd noise in my life. That was the 1st tour he did Zep songs.

EDIT:
    Here is the most recent show I attended:
    Robert Plant with Strange Sensation
    July 24: Los Angeles (Greek Theatre)

Set-List:
    No Quarter, Shine It All Around, Black Dog, Freedom Fries Darkness Darkness, That's The Way, Hey Hey What Can I Do, Tin Pan Valley, Four Sticks, Another Tribe, Gallows Pole, When The Levee Breaks
    Encores: The Enchanter, Whole Lotta Love
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • yeah ive been thinking about this too. I would love to see Plant play with them. I saw them a couple of years ago and they were really good in my opinion. Im sure theyve gotten even better since.