Options

Eddie font

wazzukickwazzukick Posts: 57
edited January 2008 in The Porch
With the many fonts that can be created with your own handwriting, I was wondering if there is an Eddie Vedder font out there. It would be cool for creating your own Pearl Jam artwork, your dream setlist, etc.
Does such a thing exist?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    Oh shit. I just had this exact same thought 10 min. ago after looking at this.
    scary.

:o
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Lizard that is where I got the idea to post it on here, but originally thought of it when I was reading about personalizing your handwriting in to a font a couple of weeks ago.
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Lizard wrote:
    Oh shit. I just had this exact same thought 10 min. ago after looking at this.
    scary.

:o

:eek:

:)
  • Options
    romybianromybian Posts: 1,644
    I did that.... for my video. The font is somewhere back home, either my computer or my brother's I don't even remember wich one I used, I'll try to get him to find that out and send it 2 me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZoIJL3Rp-g

(it's white with black strokes so it doesn't really look like handwritten, but I didn't have a choice since some of the pictures had white, others black.)
    "The joke in your language won't come out the same" (Tom Petty)
    I'm no dude! Dudette!
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    Sorry to rehash a very old post, but does this exist yet? Seems like something that could be done using the handwritten lyrics/setlists available to us. Getting a tattoo with some words to Oceans done soon and would to use Eddie's handwriting for the font.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    Eddie's handwritten lyrics to Oceans are in the sleeve/fold out of Ten (at least the original release has them). I assume subsequent prints and reissues would still have the same layout.

I was looking for the same thing btw...haven't found any such generator.

This was the closest I found...

http://fontmeme.com/freefonts/96901/caligloom.font