Options

Obstructed view at Tweeter Center

nocodelover22nocodelover22 Posts: 108
edited May 2008 in The Porch
So my seats are in sections 5 and 7 for the Mansfield shows and the little thing on ticketbastard gave me the warning that the stage might be slightly obscured or something along those lines. Well I went to the Tweeter Center webpage and looked at the virtual seating map from roughly the area where I'll be...and it didn't look like much was in my way.

Just curious if anyone knows how it'll be blocked, or if the virtual map is trying to deceive me, or anything like that. Bottom line, it can be blocked, I don't give a shit, I'm gonna rock out regardless.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    anybody....anybody?
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    i had "obstructed view" tickets for a Foo Fighters show here in LA--awesome seats, no true obstruction, just a blinding stage light occasionally!!

hope your "obstructed" is as good as mine were out here!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    venmosvenmos Posts: 29
    I had obstructed view seats for Wembley Arena back last June and they were the best seats I've ever had. Saw the band prepping backstage, walking on/off stage and was only 15 metres away from the band when they were playing! Awesome tickets
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,251
    The OV at Tweeter are due to large concrete columns that hold up the roof that sit in those sections...your seats are partially in line with the columns, you may have difficulty seeing some of the stage.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    I have had OV seats at the Tweeter Ctr and never had a problem. You'll be fine.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    QballQball Posts: 283
    Section 8 and 4 suck at the tweeter center if you are either at the beginning of 4 or the end of 8. You can only see about 1/2 the stage from those seats.
  • Options
    This sounds like something I can deal with. Thanks for the info everybody.