Options

eddie's car

sundriedleftoversundriedleftover Posts: 17
edited November 2008 in The Porch
so near the end of the vfc movie right before eddie goes into vote, when the filmakers are following that cool old car down the road, i'm assuming that is eddie's, does anyone know what kind of car that is, thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Yes, it's either a 1965 or 1968 Plymouth fury....
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Yes, it's either a 1965 or 1968 Plymouth fury....

only Chernobyl has higher CO2 emmissions...

i read that on Dunkpedia.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    mopar muscle baby! the fury came with some seriously nice engines for the time, almost 400 hp :eek:
    This post is © by gfraser
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    only Chernobyl has higher CO2 emmissions...

i read that on Dunkpedia.

you think it's modified, or is eddie driving around all hypocritical?

edit: wait, DUNKPEDIA? *giving middle finger and grinning!*
    "Find myself singing the same songs every day....
    ones that make me feel good when things behind the smile ain't ok...." -Hoon
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    did anyone else spot the cool old school retro batman sticker on the driver side door? cool :)
  • Options
    gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    you think it's modified, or is eddie driving around all hypocritical?

edit: wait, DUNKPEDIA? *giving middle finger and grinning!*

it pretty safe to say that even with a modern small block or big block its a pig on fuel. im sure eddie wouldnt look for a base model when he was looking for it, probably has all the bells and whistles including the 7L V8 : D that was available in the mid 60's.
    This post is © by gfraser
  • Options
    Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,696
    Cool Car
    Definately a Late 60's Dodge Fury. The Batman sticker is pretty sweet too.

I prefer a 1962 Fury however
    My uncle had one and it was bad ass.

Some shit eating swine stole it in Detroit outside of The State Theatre.

So if anyone see's a black 1962 Dodge Fury driving around Detroit

Let Me Know Okay?
  • Options
    Is it red paint witha black top??
    Let's see those 2013 dates in the southern states.
  • Options
    Gonzo1977 wrote:
    Cool Car
    Definately a Late 60's Dodge Fury. The Batman sticker is pretty sweet too.

I prefer a 1962 Fury however
    My uncle had one and it was bad ass.

Some shit eating swine stole it in Detroit outside of The State Theatre.

So if anyone see's a black 1962 Dodge Fury driving around Detroit

Let Me Know Okay?

Eddie stole it.
    1998: Indy 2000: Indy, Cincy 2003: Lexington (m.e.o.), Cincy (cancelled),Indy 2004: Toledo 2005: Atlantic City 2 2006: Cleveland, Cincy 2008: Los Angeles1 (EV solo)-front row center!West Palm Beach-2nd row!, Tampa, Chicago 1&2-(EV solo) 2009: Nashville 1&2(EV solo) Memphis(EV solo) Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    gfraser wrote:
    it pretty safe to say that even with a modern small block or big block its a pig on fuel. im sure eddie wouldnt look for a base model when he was looking for it, probably has all the bells and whistles including the 7L V8 : D that was available in the mid 60's.

http://www.americanrhetoric.com/images/mycousinvinny42a.JPG

:D
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    I thought he drove a beat up Toyota truck. Then again, I think the guy can afford more than just one car :D

Eddies not actually rich.... he gives all his money away to chari... nah does he hell... he could buy a gold river if he wanted. :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,645
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    I thought he drove a beat up Toyota truck. Then again, I think the guy can afford more than just one car :D

eV made mention of that Toyota truck and the fact he still owns it about a year or two ago,...he definitely isn't the only band member with more than just one car :)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore