Options

Bonnaroo Boot?

Delivered_WingsDelivered_Wings Posts: 123
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Please, please, please tell me that there will be a boot.
Be Sound...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AranarthAranarth Posts: 227
    Please, please, please tell me that there will be a boot.

i'm sure there will be, but not an official one.
  • Options
    Same question here. I don't get why they won't release it in some capacity whether it be a Bonnaroo exclusive, through iTunes or something. No coverage at all :( I am so sad and I am not trying to bitch at all. This is the lime light of the tour and nothing. I hope that TenC announces some sort of release or someone reports the release of this in some way soon so we know definitively. Here is hoping for the best.
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    and if there was do you really think any self respecting taper fan is gonna tell ANYONE on this board about it? so they can get chewed out cos the sounds not good enough or some other dumb crap? you wont be finding the boot here my friends. take that to the bank and call it a check.
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Why is everyone assuming that they won't release Bonnaroo?

the announcement says "Pre-order MP3, FLAC or CD for each show on the 2008 Pearl Jam summer tour. Digital files will be available in about two weeks after the show date. CDs will ship within three weeks of the show date."

there is not * saying (except for Bonnnaroo).....
    Even if its not available pressed like the other shows I'm sure we'll have it for download like the Lolla show...

but I would say that there is more evidence that THIS WILL BE available for purchase rather than NOT...
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV