Options

Shutout of Toronto? Buy tickets 1 day early

spryguy09spryguy09 Posts: 446
edited July 2008 in The Porch
102.1 The Edge are doing a presale for EV tickets this Thursday 10am - 10pm EST for all inside edge members, one day prior to the public sale date.
http://www.edge.ca/ConcertCalendar/Default/Listings.aspx
Toronto Sept 96. Barrie Aug 98. Toronto Oct 00. Toronto June 03. Hamilton Sept 05. Toronto May 06. Toronto Aug 09. Toronto Sept 11. London July 13. Toronto May 16 (I & II).
Eddie solo. Aug 08 (Massey Hall II)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    VOLITIONVOLITION Posts: 328
    thanks for the link! Good luck
    "it feels like it's the end of the world and we all got a good seat. you know -- step right up, get your tickets...here we go."

- EV
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    You must realize that telling everybody about the pre-sale pretty much eliminates the advantage of HAVING a pre-sale, but I guess you don't care. :p
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    not only that but the tickets will be better at the actual TM onsale because there will be more of them.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    polarispolaris Posts: 3,527
    someone posted a link yesterday with the password for the pre-sale tomorrow - does anyone know if you actually need to be an edge member or did you just need the password?
  • Options
    I think you just need the password. You had to be an edge member to get the password.
    polaris wrote:
    someone posted a link yesterday with the password for the pre-sale tomorrow - does anyone know if you actually need to be an edge member or did you just need the password?
  • Options
    polarispolaris Posts: 3,527
    I think you just need the password. You had to be an edge member to get the password.

thanks
  • Options
    How many pre-sale tix will there be? 1000 perhaps?
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, 03, Montreal 03, Toronto 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 (x2), Berkeley (EV), Toronto (EV)