Options

My resolution for my second 10c ticket.

lilreds9121lilreds9121 Posts: 128
edited March 2008 in The Porch
so since i am in the tenclub and can actually get seats at camden shows, i have decided to run a quiz for all my friends and my brothers to see who gets my second 10c ticket. it is 15 questions long with a tie breaker question guessing a number. i figured this would be the fairest way for me to get the biggest PJ fan to come with me. cause i would be pissed if someone took my 10c ticket and sat down during the show or went to the bathroom at all. i know all of you would be willing to have my seat and would prolly get every question right on my quiz, sorry im taking a friend with me.

PS: THIS IS HOPING THAT I ACTUALLY GET 10C TICKETS TO THE CAMDEN SHOW, i will look like a real asshole if i dont even get them hahaha
"Somebody throw up a gun so I can shoot you all......Fuckers". Eddie
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,930
    PS: THIS IS HOPING THAT I ACTUALLY GET 10C TICKETS TO THE CAMDEN SHOW, i will look like a real asshole if i dont even get them hahaha

Nah you won't. It's the thought that counts. Very cool of you to do this.
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    you seem important..... ;)
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options

im sure for the next few months i wont be buying one beer at the bar hahaha
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,808
    hehehehehe...

if someone told me i had to take a 15 question test to get an extra concert ticket......

i would kick him right in ASS!!!!!

hehehehehehe...........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    so since i am in the tenclub and can actually get seats at camden shows, i have decided to run a quiz for all my friends and my brothers to see who gets my second 10c ticket. it is 15 questions long with a tie breaker question guessing a number. i figured this would be the fairest way for me to get the biggest PJ fan to come with me. cause i would be pissed if someone took my 10c ticket and sat down during the show or went to the bathroom at all. i know all of you would be willing to have my seat and would prolly get every question right on my quiz, sorry im taking a friend with me.

What's your member #
  • Options
    PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    I never understand this kind of thing, why not just choose someone from the board that needs a ticket and make their day? Why make them go through some BS effort to prove they're a bigger fan, especially some quiz that would only prove that someone may be more knowledgeable about the history of the band or, even more likely, is resourceful at finding information online. Doesn't have anything to do w/ how much someone enjoys the music, or wants to go to the show, and how can that even be determined?

I guess what I'm saying is, we're all huge fans of the band, or else we wouldn't be on the board. Just pick a name out of a hat, don't make people jump through hoops, it just makes you look self indulgent...especially since tickets haven't even gone on sale!

don't know why this bugs me, it could be worse...at least you're not asking people to send you an essay on why they should be the one to go, or even worse, send a pic...those guys suck...

if you truly wanna be altruistic, just post that you have an extra available when you have one, and choose someone. base it on # of posts, if you think that's a good barometer...

hahaha....ahhhhhhhhh whatever...I'm not even going to Camden hahhahaha!
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    im definitely taking one of my friends. its like someone going with their wife or something, everyone taking the quiz is a fan. im just trying to find the person that wants it the most that can do some research before the quiz. im making them take it right in front of me so they cannot use the internet. its just something fun that i am making my friends do.
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    im just trying to find the person that wants it the most...
    You mean, "im just trying to find the person (with a vagina and loose moral standards) that wants it the most...".
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    im sure for the next few months i wont be buying one beer at the bar hahaha

well... shit.... didn't know you were buying.... ;)
    wishlistfoundation.org