Options

Great photo of Eddie Vedder

diaddiad Posts: 4
edited April 2005 in Poetry, Prose, Music & Art
I don't know if this is cool or not but I have to move this month and I have a great, original photo of Eddie Vedder that I really want to go to a new home. I'm going to risk posting it here because I put it on ebay and I hope that's ok. I would never do this. I don't advertise like this normally but I can't think of anywhere else I would go to let people know about it.

I was friends with Charles Peterson and he gave it to me as a gift, so I can vouch for its authenticity, but I just don't have anywhere to put it so please check it out and let me know...

Here's the post: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7313030742
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Actually I'm not a man.
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    Umm... asking for 300 dollars from a fellow PJ fan?

If it really meant something to you, you would have gave it to a close friend or something.

Putting it on ebay........ tsk tsk.

Making $$$ off PJ... big no no.
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    diad wrote:
    I was friends with Charles Peterson and he gave it to me as a gift

A gift from Charles Peterson.... and you want 300 for it?

I met charles Peterson with my husband at the Croc Cafe the night after the Benaroya show, even had him signing his book for us and picture with us.

He also even signed on the back of my T-shirt that I bought from him.

I'd have never given it a second thought to sell them.

It was something to meet him in person and talking to him.

YOU GOT A GIFT FROM HIM???

Sorry... I'm really a nice lady....but to see people doing something like this is something else, whatever their reasons are.
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    Hey, condemn me all you want. I don't really want it and I want to make money off of it. I don't know how much more I can break it down. This sort of thing happens every day.
  • Options
    GarnerGarner Posts: 182
    diad wrote:
    Hey, condemn me all you want. I don't really want it and I want to make money off of it. I don't know how much more I can break it down. This sort of thing happens every day.
    Ed had short hair last tour.........not longer hair like in the photo. sounds fishy
    Barry Bonds is innocent
  • Options
    Yes, you are correct. I have revised the listing. I think it was for the first book - back in the late 90's. thanks.
  • Options
    armanHammerarmanHammer Posts: 471
    Pft, you could get a photo like that on Synergy and just print it out for free. I would never pay $300 for a pic of Eddie Vedder or anyone for that matter.
    Riverside.. LA.. California. EV?
  • Options
    ISNISN Posts: 1,700
    I bet if your house went on fire......and you lost all your family, possessions, photos etc....hehehehehehe.......you'd pay anything to get a picture of your son/daughter......hypothetically....hehehee
    ....they're asking me to prove why I should be allowed to stay with my baby in Australia, because I'm mentally ill......and they think I should leave......