Urgent! Questions about the poster contest

bertanbertan Posts: 266
edited December 2007 in The Porch
Hi all,

I have 2 questions about the Deep Magazine Poster Competition. I posted this at the main poster thread, sent an e-mail to contest@tenclub.net, and finally sent a message to moderators, but i still don't have an answer. that's why i'm posting it as a new thread, maybe some of you have got an answer.

1) Is there a file size limit for online sumbissions? Would they recieve it if I was to send a 2MB jpg? Also, is there a limit for the dimensions of the jpg? Should it be print quality or is something that is clear on the screen enough?

2) Should the subject of the email for online submissions be something specific? I don't want to be filtered out because of that

I know some of you might think that if it's not stated in the rules than it is ok, but something as important as "only one submission per member" wasn't listed in the rules as well, and it turned out to be true. So I'm quite nervous about it.

Thanks for your help, good luck to all.
"hey na na na na hey that's something"

30.09.2006 Athens | 18.06.2007 London | 18.08.2009 London | 05.07.2014 Werchter | 17.07.2018 London | 08.07.2022 London
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• they never specified anywhere so im gonna say NO and NO... im pretty sure the email address you send your entry to is specifically for contest entries so they'll assume that regardless of the title... and as long as the file isnt too big to send its probably fine... couldnt hurt for it to be small enough to see all of it at once on the screen tho, ya know? all up to you tho
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/