• Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Really? ;):D

hehehehehehe

so needed that laugh
    wah
  • Options
    so THIS is where all the aussies have run to... ;) im going to study in australia for a few months (hopefully if my plan works out, from february to september!) and i cant wait! i want to go to sydney, what should i know before going there? is sydney the place to go? i heard it's kind of equivalent to NYC and since i love it there im guessing i'll love sydney as well. either way, wherever i go i'm sure i'll find some nice hot australian men :D! hopefully this thread will last an extra day so i can get my answers!

pffft does this look like an Australia thread? ;)

make a thread in AET asking specific questions :) i'm no good with Sydney, sorry! good luck when you come though!

hot Aussie man? mmmm nah, sorry, none of that here ;)

*runs*
    wah
  • Options
    pffft does this look like an Australia thread? ;)

make a thread in AET asking specific questions :) i'm no good with Sydney, sorry! good luck when you come though!

hot Aussie man? mmmm nah, sorry, none of that here ;)

*runs*
    did i say it was an aussie thread? no, i thought this was a thread about pearl jam, its not MY fault if a bunch of australian people decided to come here at the same time! ;)

i bet you have loads of hot australian men in your basement! please save some for me! i'll also need an extra one for my mom as a souvenir :p
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
  • Options
    did i say it was an aussie thread? no, i thought this was a thread about pearl jam, its not MY fault if a bunch of australian people decided to come here at the same time! ;)

i bet you have loads of hot australian men in your basement! please save some for me! i'll also need an extra one for my mom as a souvenir :p

rightio :)

i don't have a basement, i keep the hot men tied to the barbie
    wah
  • Options
    so THIS is where all the aussies have run to... ;) im going to study in australia for a few months (hopefully if my plan works out, from february to september!) and i cant wait! i want to go to sydney, what should i know before going there? is sydney the place to go? i heard it's kind of equivalent to NYC and since i love it there im guessing i'll love sydney as well. either way, wherever i go i'm sure i'll find some nice hot australian men :D! hopefully this thread will last an extra day so i can get my answers!
    OK...are you a guy or a girl?
    If you're a guy....then yes....you'll be in heaven re; guys in Sydney ;):D

As far as the Sydney - NY thing....I haven't been to NY, so can't say....but I can say I absolutely LOVE Sydney!!
  • Options
    you'll be in heaven re; guys in Sydney ;):D

where's my hot Sydney guy? ;)
    wah
  • Options
    where's my hot Sydney guy? ;)
    Who? Mandeep?

:eek:
  • Options
    Who? Mandeep?

:eek:

mmm :o he'll go well with my special wedding dress :eek:
    wah
  • Options
    OK...are you a guy or a girl?
    If you're a guy....then yes....you'll be in heaven re; guys in Sydney ;):D

As far as the Sydney - NY thing....I haven't been to NY, so can't say....but I can say I absolutely LOVE Sydney!!
    uh oh, i'm a girl, is that bad!? please don't tell me theyre all gay! :eek:
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
  • Options
    please don't tell me theyre all gay! :eek:

sorry, they are :(
    wah