Options

Weird import..."Keep On Rocking in the Free World"...

LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
edited August 2008 in The Porch
I was in Chicago over the weekend for Lollapalooza and stopped in to some local record stores. I found an odd Pearl Jam import there....the first few tracks are from MTV Unplugged and the latter half is supposedly live in Switzerland...but it has song names like "I Love You, Hate You","Pictures of My Heart", "Get Out Of", and "Meaning This"...none of which I recognize

seeing as I dont have my CD player, only my ipod, i havent been able to check it out yet....anybody able to shed some light on this?
I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Unofficial Bootleg
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • Options
    LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    are these other songs legit then?
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,753
    LedZepFan wrote:
    are these other songs legit then?

I know Love You/Hate You and Meaningless (not Meaning This) are improvs from the Zurich '92 show. There's an improv before Once and and improv before Suggestion at that show so maybe that's what the two other song titles are.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Pictures of my heart is actually footsteps.
  • Options
    Meaningless/Brass in Pocket Jam is excellent. Have a listen. You can download it here:

http://www.gremmie.net/bsides/siganturelive/
    member number: 198,xxx