Moonlight Graham Hoodie for Sale

atomickidcupatomickidcup Posts: 209
edited February 2008 in The Porch
I unfortunately need unload a few PJ items. So, I am going to put my Moonlight Graham Hoodie (XL) up on Ebay, but I though I would mention it here first. If anyone is interested send me a PM with an offer. The Hoodie has been lightly used but it is in very good condition. Thanks

SOLD

Thank you
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• how much do these hoodies flip for on ebay?????
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • how much do these hoodies flip for on ebay?????

I don't know? I haven't seen any for sale, but I think I paid $65
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    how much do these hoodies flip for on ebay?????

Is there ever going to be a scenario or time when someone can sell their PJ items?
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • DiRtYyELLoWoCeAnDiRtYyELLoWoCeAn Medford, Ma Posts: 1,605
    Is there ever going to be a scenario or time when someone can sell their PJ items?

I agree some people just need money I have a bunch of sealed vinyl and posters.... I'm not putting that shit on Ebay but I would sell it to a fan if times got tough... my $.02
    BOS 9/28/04, 9/29/04
    MTL 9/15/05
    HRTFD 5/13/06
    BOS 5/24/06, 5/25/06
    VEGAS 7/6/06
    CHI 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19/08
    NYC 6/25/08
    HRTFD 6/27/08
    MANSFLD 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    E.V. BOS 8/1/08
    CHI 8/23/09, 8/24/09
    PHILLY 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    BOS 5/17/10
    CHI 7/19/13
    WOOSTA 10/15/13, 10/16/13
    HRTFD 10/25/13
    BOS 8/5/16, 8/7/16
    BOS 9/2/18, 9/4/18

• I unfortunately need unload a few PJ items. So, I am going to put my Moonlight Graham Hoodie (XL) up on Ebay, but I though I would mention it here first. If anyone is interested send me a PM with an offer. The Hoodie has been lightly used but it is in very good condition. Thanks

how much, and how worn is it?

thanks
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084
    I think it's different because, unless this guy had a long term plan, he didn't buy the hoodie just to resell it immediately for a profit. You can't help it if market forces mean the hoodie is worth more now (I hope it is, for you) but I think the intention at the time of purchase has a lot to do with it.
  • Is there ever going to be a scenario or time when someone can sell their PJ items?
    i dont give a rats ass who sells what.....

or when they sell it..............
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • scw156scw156 Posts: 442
    Whao. This item should never be sold.

I wore mine today even though it was cold and raining... I love my Moonlight Graham Hoodie
    The Sentence Below Is True
    The Sentence Above Is False
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,311
    Yes.....anytime, anywhere, anyhow. A great deal of PJ items are no longer available. Why not offer fellow fans first dibs before ebay?
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • bump..................................
  • pm sent
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • PM sent
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • I have recieved several PMs concerning the condition and price. As I wrote in the original post, the hoodie has been lightly worn (I probably wore it 8 to 10 times) and I washed it a couple of times. Otherwise, it is in very good condition. As for price, I asked for offers, but I would say that I would like to get the $65 I paid. I know they only made these for a limited time, so, I know that there is some collectable value to it. I am not saying I will only accept offers if it is at least... ? $150. (unless you are Speady McCready). I don't really want to part with this, but I have some family issues that I need to help out with, and this is one of my PJ items I am sacrificing. I hope this clarifies, if so, I am up for offers. Thanks
  • A bump ................
  • rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    scw156 wrote:

I wore mine today even though it was cold and raining... I love my Moonlight Graham Hoodie

but wouldn't that be an ideal time to wear a hoodie?
  • but wouldn't that be an ideal time to wear a hoodie?
    hmmmm
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • scw156scw156 Posts: 442
    but wouldn't that be an ideal time to wear a hoodie?

absolutely not. Lol. My hoodie is treated like its a newborn baby. I've only washed it once and I stared at the washing machine the whole time

kinda creepy
    The Sentence Below Is True
    The Sentence Above Is False
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084
    scw156 wrote:
    absolutely not. Lol. My hoodie is treated like its a newborn baby. I've only washed it once and I stared at the washing machine the whole time
    You'd wash your baby in a washing machine?! Even if you watch it the whole time, that doesn't seem right!
  • offer pending, but not secured
  • another offer pending, but not secured.
  • Sold
  • 1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,825
    enjoy the hoodie folks. i love mine.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • hoodies are deeply deeply dope
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,139
    Saw a guy wearing one of those at the Canucks game last night ....nice looking hoodie!
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10