Options

DC - the first show to sellout

2»

Comments

• Options
    I can't wait...I'm going to be so busy this summer, I can only do one show and DC on a weekend was the best choice, not to mention the whole election thing. I'm planning on coming either on Saturday (if I can swing it) or early Sunday morning - I've never been to the capital so I want to have a look around. What are the best places to see/go if I only have 1.5 days at most?
    YNWA
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    I got my tix, only show for this east coast swing, should be a good one.

sweet!
    along with a kick-ass pj show :cool: i am looking forward to a kick-ass preparty! :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    culot4 wrote:
    Ed solo show at the 9:30 Club.

god that would be awesome. the 9:30 is my favorite venue ever.
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,193
    I can't wait...I'm going to be so busy this summer, I can only do one show and DC on a weekend was the best choice, not to mention the whole election thing. I'm planning on coming either on Saturday (if I can swing it) or early Sunday morning - I've never been to the capital so I want to have a look around. What are the best places to see/go if I only have 1.5 days at most?

College Park bars. ;) Just kidding, but China town is pretty cool (and right near the Verizon Center). Might wanna check out the Smithsonian if you're into stuff like that. The National Spy Museum is pretty cool I hear! Holocaust Museum... yeah theres lots of museums. You can go see the White House, the Washington Monument, WW2 memorial... soo much to do! I'm sure theres a website about DC tourism that will tell you more than I can. :)
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,193
    god that would be awesome. the 9:30 is my favorite venue ever.

Now that I think about it, I think its mine too! Soo many memories :)
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    beachdwellerbeachdweller Posts: 1,532
    sweet!
    along with a kick-ass pj show :cool: i am looking forward to a kick-ass preparty! :D

definitely :D actually in DC right now on business :)
    "Music, for me, was fucking heroin." eV (nothing Ed has said is more true for me personally than this quote)

Stop by:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=14678777351&ref=mf