Options

ITW Vinyl signed by EV??

wma11wma11 Posts: 790
edited March 2008 in The Porch
I thought this was pretty cool...it goes to the Defend Oahu Coalition...that's where Ed spent his winter, writing in the water!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTOGRAPHED-Into-the-Wild-Ltd-Ed-Vinyl-Picture-LP_W0QQitemZ140214088030QQihZ004QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting
I met my wife here...you can too! Don't lose hope!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    _Hockey_Mom_Hockey_Mom Posts: 105
    wma11 wrote:
    I thought this was pretty cool...it goes to the Defend Oahu Coalition...that's where Ed spent his winter, writing in the water!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTOGRAPHED-Into-the-Wild-Ltd-Ed-Vinyl-Picture-LP_W0QQitemZ140214088030QQihZ004QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

AWESOME!!!! Did you check out the surfboard that same seller has listed? I don't surf, but maybe I'll take it up!!!
    Edmonton ~ September 2005 (Thanks for the tambourine Eddie!!!)
    Gorge ~ July 22, 2006
    Gorge ~ July 23, 2006
    EV ~ Vancouver, April 2, 2008
    EV ~ Vancouver, April 3, 2008
    Calgary ~ August 8, 2009
    Calgary ~ September 21, 2011
    Edmonton ~ September 23, 2011 ... and hopefully more soon!
  • Options
    LizardkingLizardking Posts: 936
    Wow, Maybe I need to buy that for my birthday??
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Options
    hidinghiding Posts: 290
    THAT IS OFF THE HOOK!!

too spendy for me tho
    one love

respect
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    That sure is nice i would never pay that i will try for him at the van shows i got the vinyal and some other ed stuff to get signed it is much cheaper and something u will never forget when u get them urself
  • Options
    pjmarley1pjmarley1 Posts: 35
    how many copies of ITW vinyl were sold through ten club? anyone know?
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,646
    Interesting that part of the proceeds from Ed's auction goes to http://www.defendoahucoalition.org./

Which seems to be against the Turtle Bay Resort and that is the resort where some members of the band stayed between the Hawaii shows in 06.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    that picture disc is sweet, didnt know they were around.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    AWESOME!!!! Did you check out the surfboard that same seller has listed? I don't surf, but maybe I'll take it up!!!
    No... you won't.
    I bought one of those Pearl Jam skateboard decks because I thought it'd be a really cool skateboard to ride up and down the strand and shit. I outfitted it with Indy 139s and Spitfire wheelss and when it was all set up... it was way too pretty to thrash.
    So... it's hanging on my all and I'm still riding that ugly generic skateboard.
    If you were to win that surfboard... or anyone else that wins in... there's little (if any) chance of it ever seeing the water again.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    Tim,

Any info on the vinyl picture LP?
    It is beautiful!

Thanks.
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    that picture disc is sweet, didnt know they were around.

That is so sick i love to get my hands on one of those i never seen that i wonder how many were made od if they made it themselves adn just printed a label on the album
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,956
    wow. look how young eddie looks.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • Options
    possomistspossomists Posts: 427
    thats totally fake. i saw a show on tv, where like 85% of all autographs on ebay are fake
    "you can say that we're, nocturnal, posssomists"
    -ed july 8th MSG 2004
  • Options
    scw156scw156 Posts: 442
    anyone know who the seller is? and how he knows ed to have a bunch of stuff signed?

im pretty interested in a few things but am concerned about the authenticity...(even though ed is in the pictures)

paranoid
    The Sentence Below Is True
    The Sentence Above Is False
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    That picture disc is SICK!!!! That is one sweet piece of vinyl!!

(Does signing the record itself hurt the playback of the record? I kinda think it would - not that it is really meant to be played at this point anyway.)

Anyhow, that is really cool of Ed to donate that shit like that. :D
  • Options
    I'm not 100% sold on these items being authentic...