Options

Present Tense from Tampa...

oktacomaoktacoma Posts: 335
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Rocks my socks off!!! What a kickass performance and awesome crowd energy!! I am loving this boot and the sound quality rocks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    awesome performance... still waiting for my boot to arrive...
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    oktacoma wrote:
    Rocks my socks off!!! What a kickass performance and awesome crowd energy!! I am loving this boot and the sound quality rocks!

The crowd was so great that night... I walked out of that show with the hugest smile on my face :D

Everytime I listen to that boot and Present Tense and Black come on I get goosebumps.
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    oktacomaoktacoma Posts: 335
    The crowd was so great that night... I walked out of that show with the hugest smile on my face :D

Everytime I listen to that boot and Present Tense and Black come on I get goosebumps.
    Yeah, I was very impressed by the Tampa crowd. I wonder who requested Nothingman and Black...right before playing them, Eddie said, "We're gonna do a couple of requests."
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    oktacoma wrote:
    Yeah, I was very impressed by the Tampa crowd. I wonder who requested Nothingman and Black...right before playing them, Eddie said, "We're gonna do a couple of requests."

I have no idea who requested it but Nothingman made my best friend very very happy she had been waiting for that song for a long long long time and she finally got it that night :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    dannydanny Posts: 2,270
    oktacoma wrote:

there best song in my opinion!
    danny d
  • Options
    Pearl Jam_iePearl Jam_ie Posts: 821
    oktacoma wrote:

They were both great and Black was unreal, but didn't it make you wonder what they scratched off the setlist to fulfill the requests? Probably All Those Yesterdays and Crown of Thorns! LOL
    "In certain trying circumstances...profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain