Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    E.K wrote:
    Um .. ok. Let me start. :)

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p104/aus_suz/Eddiesurf.jpg

Oh look.. he's wet too. :p

I think he looks hot in the clip for Life Wasted off of the DVD shorts.

I guess he looks good in psychodelia (I am making up words.......you know I like our Pres ........lol).
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    OMG, his face is shaved in that pic!!!!!!!!!!
    hehehe

I don't like the shaved look or the dad look he had in the pix with his girlfriend and daughter at the Ramones' funeral.

But that is because there is enough dad looking guys around..........rock stars should be hotter than the average guy...........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Here's one I took at Lollapalooza of Ed and Kings of Leon. He's looking right at me :)

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc149/PaintEdBig10/Lollapalooza2007103.jpg

and another one I took of him with KOL
    http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc149/PaintEdBig10/Lollapalooza2007104.jpg

Thnx for posting........:)
  • Options
    RadioYamRadioYam Posts: 102
    Here's one I took at Lollapalooza of Ed and Kings of Leon. He's looking right at me :)

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc149/PaintEdBig10/Lollapalooza2007103.jpg

and another one I took of him with KOL
    http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc149/PaintEdBig10/Lollapalooza2007104.jpg

ahh lucky you! :)
  • Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    Linda wrote:
    I love his hair there. So flowy.
    "Music could provide the light you cannot resist" -R.E.M., "I'm Gonna DJ"

"My relationship with the band began as a love affair on the phone with Jeff." -Eddie Vedder, Rolling Stone, 10/28/93
  • Options
    I love his hair there. So flowy.

yeah but he looks like a little kid ...........

• Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    Linda wrote:
    In that pic he looks like a Followill brother from Kings of Leon heh :eek:
  • Options
    MarblesMarbles Posts: 49
    Hot damn! How do I NOT open a thread with a hook like that? Damn! DH is still wondering about the EV desktop background...
  • Options
    ClaudiaClaudia Posts: 398
    Linda wrote:

haha he looks about 20 in that pic!
  • Options
    Claudia wrote:
    haha he looks about 20 in that pic!

Ok I am going out on a limb here but I think he looks hotter in the Rolling Stone youtube clip as well as the short from LifeWasted even though it is not a still shot.......and then he looks really hot
    http://pearljam.com/i/tourphotos/20060510/5.jpg - great arm shot!

and I can't help but think of that "I'm too sexy for my shirt......."when I see this.............
    http://img335.imageshack.us/img335/3127/eddievedder47gt.jpg

• Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    writersu wrote:
    Ok I am going out on a limb here but I think he looks hotter in the Rolling Stone youtube clip as well as the short from LifeWasted even though it is not a still shot.......and then he looks really hot
    http://pearljam.com/i/tourphotos/20060510/5.jpg - great arm shot!

and I can't help but think of that "I'm too sexy for my shirt......."when I see this.............
    http://img335.imageshack.us/img335/3127/eddievedder47gt.jpg

The body has got hotter with age..:p
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:

I agree totally......and his face has gotten better looking............

• Options
    ClaudiaClaudia Posts: 398
    and his arms... :D
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    Linda wrote:
    That is who I am lusting after these days, the young grunge Ed!
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    vital5 wrote:
    In that pic he looks like a Followill brother from Kings of Leon heh :eek:
    yeah! Like Nathan or Caleb with Nathan's hair (they look a lot alike)

"My relationship with the band began as a love affair on the phone with Jeff." -Eddie Vedder, Rolling Stone, 10/28/93
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    I always dvr 120 Minutes off VH1 Classic. I was skimming thru an episode last night and the first song was some U2 song. Then Porch from Unplugged came on. My 2 year old got up and was dancing around saying Eddie.

Anyway he looks so beautiful on Unplugged. If I could go back in time!
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    I always dvr 120 Minutes off VH1 Classic. I was skimming thru an episode last night and the first song was some U2 song. Then Porch from Unplugged came on. My 2 year old got up and was dancing around saying Eddie.

Anyway he looks so beautiful on Unplugged. If I could go back in time!

Unplugged Eddie is the most beautiful sight there is. You cannot help but feel in love with him in that performance...
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:

Yeah, and what a different picture than I am use to seeing of him.....

I can't imagine that he posed for that; like he wanted that shirt up thing going on. He seems like he's more like someone who doesn't come across as sexy but is just that way, which is in a weird way more sexy, like when someone isn't trying to be sexy vs someone trying too hard. Case in point
    Bret Michaels (not sexy--tries too hard---look at me swapping spit with the strippers----oh sorry "exotic dancers" )and Eddie Vedder (sexy doesn't even have to work at it.........)right???????.

• Options

• Options

I don't know guys; maybe I am showing my age here but I definitely think that the now Eddie is much hotter than the before Eddie.

How many people can say that? I do think that there is a lot to be said for late bloomers........it really is a great f- you to the cheerleaders and hot guys from high school.....and college......and well, you get it.........

• Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi9WjuENdRs

ENJOY IT!!!...

...and please support my campaign i'm really need your support girls!
  • Options
    writersu wrote:
    I don't know guys; maybe I am showing my age here but I definitely think that the now Eddie is much hotter than the before Eddie.

How many people can say that? I do think that there is a lot to be said for late bloomers........it really is a great f- you to the cheerleaders and hot guys from high school.....and college......and well, you get it.........
    yeah he definitely still is and always will be beautiful.

• Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    The body has got hotter with age..
    writersu wrote:
    ...and his face has gotten better looking............
    Claudia wrote:
    and his arms...

...his eyes ...his voice...his body...his mind...all perfect!
    Yep, He looks hotter now than he did in the early 90s :p
  • Options
    writersu wrote:
    Yeah, and what a different picture than I am use to seeing of him.....

I can't imagine that he posed for that; like he wanted that shirt up thing going on. He seems like he's more like someone who doesn't come across as sexy but is just that way, which is in a weird way more sexy, like when someone isn't trying to be sexy vs someone trying too hard. Case in point
    Bret Michaels (not sexy--tries too hard---look at me swapping spit with the strippers----oh sorry "exotic dancers" )and Eddie Vedder (sexy doesn't even have to work at it.........)right???????.
    yeah I agree.

• Options
  • Options
    Mar&#237 wrote: »
    woah, I've never seen that picture before! It's so cute :) Do you know when/where it's from?

• Options
    that indeed is a beautiful photo and it looks strangely contemporary, doesn't it?
    it doesn't look like '92 era, but it must be...
  • Options
    You chicks are the best! All the heard work that goes into making this thread the best does not go un-noticed!
    Keep up the good work! I just spent a few minutes looking at all the new additions to this thread, now I'm going to take a shower. I love my detatchable shower head!!!!

:)
    A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad. An optimist is one who hopes they are.
  • Options
    woah, I've never seen that picture before! It's so cute :) Do you know when/where it's from?
    Ah, lamentably no :(